🎂How to decorate a birthday cake🥲💧(happy ending)

*Bakubaby angst n sadness* *happy ending *

Playing "How To Decorate A Birthday Cake"

Author:"Now my children this is gonna be a sad one!"

Midoriya:"But this doesn't sound sad?"

Mina:"Yeah"

Author:"Well too bad so sad, it's actually super duper sad!"

The screen lights up.

The screen shows the inside of someone's house but the room was pitch black since the lights were turned off. A mysterious figure then appears opening the doors and turning on the lights. This mysterious figure is revealed to be Katsuki Bakugou, but this Bakugou was in middle school.

Kirishima:"Oh! It's Bakugou in middle school!"

Everyone agreed while Midoriya shivered because it reminded him about his middle school life.

Todoroki:"Midoriya,you okay? You look scared."

Midoriya:"I'm okay,Todoroki! It's just I suddenly remembered something..."

He then walks up the stairs into his bedroom. He walks up to the bathroom and starts taking a bath. The screen then focuses on a calendar on his bedroom table. A red circle was seen drawn on one of the dates on the calendar. That specific date was April 20.

Midoriya:"Wait a minute..."

Uraraka:"Whats wrong Deku?"

Midoriya:"April 20 is Kacchan's birthday..."

Denki:"Really?! He doesn't tell anyone about it!"

Compress:"Mr. Explosions birthday huh?"

Kirishima:"Now that we know about it,we can help him celebrate it!"

Sero:"Yeah!"

Bakugou is then shown dressed in an oversized sweater and black pants. The house was empty and nobody was in sight except for himself. He walks down to the kitchen and sees a note at the counter.

Mina:"Why is his house so empty? Is he not going to celebrate his birthday with his parents ?"

Author:"You'll know why later."

Dear Katsuki,

    Mommy & daddy are going to a business trip this year again,we're sorry we couldn't make time for you to celebrate your birthday again,we'll make sure to buy you a gift when we come back. Happy Birthday!

Love,

Mommy & daddy

Mina:"Oh...that's why"

Momo:"Its kinda lonely...."

Aizawa:"But every year? Did you know about this Problem child?"