👩‍👦The fight🗣💧

Playing "Therapywŵī5(b€$¥§^_! "

Author:"Oof"

Uraraka:"What happened?"

Author:"there seem to be a virus or you can say an error ,I can't load this universe so we have to watch the other one. You guys watched this universe first life fix the therapy one."

Shiggy:"Doesn't seem like a problem to me"

Playing "The fight"

Midoriya:"This doesn't sound like a happy title"

The screen lights up.

Bakugou is seen walking home and opening he's front door. Once he gets in he sees his mom waiting for him in the living room.He's mom who was wearing a not so happy expression starts talking.

Denki:"Oof she doesn't look happy"

Sero:"Did Bakugou get in trouble or something?"

"Katsuki,Where were you?"

"I was at a friends'"

"I think sometimes you forget that I'm your mother, i know your lying.You were at "the Midoriyas weren't you?" She points her finger at Bakugou.

"What are you implying,old hag?" Bakugou says while he glares back at her.

Todoroki:"Yeah,what is she implying?"

Todoroki looked pissed as the way Bakugou's mom said about Midoriya's family sounded rude.

Dabi:"Something tells me this aint gonna end well"

"Do you have any idea how mortifying it is to find out that your son has been spending every night in somebody else's home and you didn't even notice?"

"You told me you were at 'a friends' '" Bakugou's mom starts to get angry while saying this in a sassy tone.

Mina:"Why she so mad at Bakubae for staying over at Midoriya's?"

Aizawa:"Maybe it's because he didn't tell her about it which made her worried"

Twice:"That makes lots of sense! no it doesn't.

"Well if you're not here ,then why does it matter where I am?" Katsuki replied.

"Uh, they think your their son!These-these-these people " His mother gets more frustrated by each word.

"They're not even these people. Okay? They're my-"

Bakugou's mom snapped and started yelling at him.

"What?! What?! What are they?!"

She leans closer to his face doing hand gestures causing Bakugou to tense up covering his ears while he snaps back.