⚠️🃏Suicide Squad😈 Part 3

Author:"Ayo! Ready for another episode of the suicide squad?"
Mina:"Yeah!"
*snaps finger*
Monoma appears in the theatre.

Monoma:"Well,well. If it isn't the class 1A losers. Oh hey Shinsou."
Shinsou:"Hey"
Hagakure:"Excuse me wat?"
Jirou:"Drama~"
Denki:"You..."
Monoma:"Oh....you......"
Kirishima:"This is awkward....."
Shinsou:"So errr,babe. Meet Monoma ,my ex-boyfriend and Monoma ,meet Denki, my current boyfriend."
Monoma:"I see that,guess your taste for loud blondes haven't change."
Aizawa:"I thought i told you no loud blondes!"
Shinsou:"Says the one who's married to one."
Aizawa:"Oh you are so grounded young man."
Todoroki:"Secret love child?"
Midoriya:"Todoroki,no..."

Playing "Suicide Squad 2~Trailer"

Mina:"Why 2?"Author:"Cuz this is a second generation of the suicide squad! Some of you might be still here and some new characters will appear!"Momo:"So is this why Monoma is here?"Author:"Apparently so"The screen lights up

Mina:"Why 2?"
Author:"Cuz this is a second generation of the suicide squad! Some of you might be still here and some new characters will appear!"
Momo:"So is this why Monoma is here?"
Author:"Apparently so"
The screen lights up.
A blue bus with broken windows was seen driving through the street. Inside were Iida, Monoma, an aged up Eri, Dabi , Gang Orca,Sero and Nighteye.
Midoriya:"Omg it's gang orca and Nighteye!"
Kirishima:"You know that guy midobro?"
Midoriya:"That's Mirai Sasaki, also known as former Pro Hero Sir Nighteye. He was formerly a sidekick and was considered to be the brains behind All Might!"
Aizawa:"You sure know a lot huh problem child?"
Midoriya:"Of course i do! Allmight's my biggest hero!"
"You gotta be kidding me. You're gonna risk the entire mission for a mental defective dressed as a court jester?" Monoma said wearing a silver helmet.
Jirou:"Who are they talking about?"
Dabi:"Rich coming from a guy that wears a toilet seat on his head."
Dabi then proceeds to hand everyone guns.
Iida:"We don't leave one of our own behind.Hopefully Katsuki's still alive."
Bakugou:"Oh wow,they're talking about me...*sarcasm*"
The screen changes to Nezu talking to Iida through a walkie talkie while looking over Bakugou's spreadsheet.
Nezu:"No funny business Colonel, these are dangerous people."
The scene changes back.
The whole team ran out of the bus and got into position.
Eri was on the balcony with a pair of binoculars ; Sero was seen with goggles on ; Monoma was on top of a roof. Finally, Iida and Dabi who was wearing a black skull mask ran to a corner of a white building.

Eri:"Team 2 is ready to go!"
Iida:"Firing in 3,2-"

Bakugou:"What're you guys doing?"
Bakugou suddenly appears behind Iida wearing a red dress and holding a spear. He was all messed up and bloody,as if he just got out of a fight.

Nezu:"What?!"
Everyone:"What?!"
Monoma:"Pfft- The hot head of class 1-A is wearing a dress! How shameful!"
Shinsou:"Yeahhhhh,as if a certain someone never crossed dressed in his entire life...."
Monoma:"......we DO NOT mention that."
Kaminari is very jelly at the moment and is trying so hard not to pounce on Monoma....
Kaminari grits teeth:"AHEM..."
Shinsou:"......."
Shocked by Bakugou's sudden appearance,Iida stutters."You-well-we're here to save you....."