😈🏨Hazbin Hotel🔥 Part 2 (addict)

Author:"Im getting a notice that theres an hero emergency back in your world so imma send Hawks back but imma bring another guest!" *snaps fingers*

Hawks disappear but a mysterious figure appears in his stead. it is revealed to be overhaul.

Midoriya & Mirio:"Overhaul!" *immediately goes on fighting stance*

Author:"Sit down and calm y'all's tits,this is a theatre not a fighting arena! *turns to overhaul * and you hush,as much as i hate you to the point i want to erase you from existence,you are still a part of Horikoshi Sensei's works and i respect his work."

Overhaul:"But-"

Author:"I SAID HUSH YOU LIMBLESS CHICKEN!"

The crowd chuckled a bit while Overhaul sits there dumbfounded.

Author:"Anywho,let's get started!"

Playing Hazbin Hotel Addict

"WARNING"

"This video contains graphic language,adult content,flashing lights,deciptions of sexual assault,abuse and addiction.This content is intended for mature audiences only (18+)viewer discretion advised."

Denki:"Well this aint a good sign..."

The rest of the class are getting worried.

Shiggy:"Can't relate."

The screen lights up to a stage with a pole and a unknown figure. Hands are shown with nails nicely painted.A person's face then is seen with glowing ruby red eyes taking a breathe.A glowing heart is on their chest.

Everyone blushed at the inappropriate sight.

Iida:"OH GOD! W-we shouldn't be watching this!"

Dabi then sent a glare at his way for interrupting, :"Oh shut it you whiny baby, I've seen worse"

[Bakugou]

"Till death do us part"

"But we're already past that phase"

legs with high heel boots are revealed moving in a circular pattern.The figure moves around the pole only to be revealed as Katsuki Bakugou placing one hand on his waist and the other on the pole while smiling.

The class was shocked.Some even gasped.

Midoriya:"K-kacchan!?"

Bakugou slumps into his sit red faced and muttered to himself,:"I'm regretting this instantly"

"This is a brand new start"

Overhaul is shown close,a refelction of Bakugou is shown on his sunglasses as he smiles viciously.

"And I think I deserve some praise"

Overhaul blows an unknown red smoke from his cigarette while surrounded by two girls at each side.

Mirio:"Overhaul......"

Deku:"I don't like the look on his face...."

"For the way that I am"

"Despite having overdosed"

"And ending up comatose"

Momo:"Overdosed?!"

Author:"I mean that how he died when he was still a human."

The smoke surrounds Bakugou around his neck.

"I don't give a damn"

The smoke turns onto a finger seducing Bakugou.

"I've let my emotions go"