🔪🎼Heathers (Part 2)👑🏫

Playing "Candy Store"

Jirou:"Oh, Candy Store! This was my fav song throughout the whole musical tbh

Jirou:"Oh, Candy Store! This was my fav song throughout the whole musical tbh."

The screen lights up.
Midoriya:"Dead Diary, it's been 3 weeks since i became friends with the Heathers."

Midoriya appears in blue,looking through his locker. He laughs awkwardly.

"I mean, 'Friends' isn't exactly the word. It's more like ummmm... the Heathers are people I work with and our job is being popular and shit."

The bell rings. Midoriya was seen sitting on a staircase writing his diary. Ochako comes up and begins to talk to him.

Ochako:"Hey Midoriya."

Midoriya:"Hey!"

Ochako:"You really do look more handsome these days."

Midoriya:"Aww,thank you but it's still the same me underneath."

Ochako:"Are you sure?"

Ochako turns her head,she seems upset and sad.

Ochako:"I look upset?"
Tsuyu:"I guess Midoriya probably spends more time with Bakugou than with you, Uraraka. Kero."
Hagakure:"Yeah! That's probably the thing that ticked other you off!"

Midoriya:"Oh,look I-... I'm really sorry i flaked on movie night last week. It's just. I've had a lot going on."

Ochako:"Oh,that's why."
Midoriya:"I'm so sorry Uraraka!"
Ochako:"It's fine Deku,really!"

Ochako:"Oh i get that! You're with the Heathers now. That's exciting!"

Midoriya:"It's whatever. But we'll hang soon, I promise."

Monoma:"Midoriya."

Monoma appears behind Midoriya in green.