Chapter 19; this almost took a twist!

.:MELISSAS P.O.V:.

Its been a week since.. That night.. And Brent and I have been more touchy and needy, if you get what I mean, but I've had this weird paranoid feeling. So I took a test, a pregnancy test, and now I'm in the bathroom freaking out, Brent thinks I have diareah and as far as I know I want to hysterically laugh at that, but we have a situation, and in one minute I will get an answer that is going to determine my future, with or without Brent....

"Melissa, you don't have to be so embarrassed about it, I still love you" he said chuckling.

Negative

I ran out of the bathroom hugging Brent crying.

"Woah, Melissa, babe.. What's wrong, what happened, you can tell me, don't block me out here.." Brent said.

"Nothing, I just.. I thought I was pregnant and I was scared and I was scared that if I was pregnant that you would leave me.." I said looking down realising how silly it all must have sounded.

I thought he would hug me and tell me everything was going to be fine and that he wouldn't leave, but instead.. He laughed! He laughed that perfect little butt off! I smacked him on the head.

"Ouch, what was that for?!" He said still giggling a little.

"Why would you laugh at that? If the test was positive we would be parents in nine months!" I said kind of irritated.

He held his arms around my waist and said.

"But it wasn't and if it would be, I wouldn't leave you, it wouldn't affect me and you, the only difference would be that we had a mini us.. I love you" he kissed me and held me for a while.

"I love you too" I said holding my arms around his neck digging my face in his neck as we stood in the middle of my room.

We decided that we wanted to order pizza and watch a movie in the basement, where we ended up sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO!!
I know this is a rough chapter, and it's not good AT ALL, but I really missed writing and I wanted to put something up for you guys who are still here, I'm trying to write as much as I can, I don't know when the next time I'll update will be since I have exams and stuff coming up, probably sometime in June, that's when I know I can write and post whenever, but I'll do my best trying to post as much as possible before that!

Don't forget to comment and vote!
xoxo