Chapter 7; Does this count as a date too?

MELISSA'S P.O.V:

Since it was still my time of the month when i woke up this morning, i didn't feel like doing anything special. But when I woke up today Brent wasn't in bed, or at the house to be honest.

'Where the hell did he go' I thought to myself while walking in to the living room. After about ten minutes I heard the front door open, so I walked over and saw Brent with tons of bags, filled with food... Ok, mostly candy, but whatever.. And it was like two bags or something.. OK...

"Oh, I thought you were still sleeping babe" Brent said while walking over to me kissing me on the cheek and walking over to the kitchen.

"I just woke up, I was wondering where you went" I said. I had this weird urge to just cry everything out, although there was nothing to cry about. Brent looked over at me and saw that I had tears forming in my eyes, he came over to me and hugged me.

"Are you alright, did something happen?" He asked me still hugging me.

"I don't know why I'm crying I just am" I said sobbing.

He hugged me tighter and walked me over to his bedroom.

"Hold on, I'll be right back ok?" He said and ran downstairs I think. I waited a couple of seconds when Brent popped in the door, with candy, soda, popcorn&snacks and my favourite ice cream. This is why I love him so much!

We watched movies in his bed all day, and just ordered pizza. Then we went to sleep, but I couldn't sleep, because the cramps was killing me, I started crying because it hurt so bad, and Brent woke up, my back was facing him, but I knew he was awake.

I felt him hug me from behind, whispering sweet things in my ear, like, 'I love you' 'beautiful' 'princess', you get the point.. He is being so supportive, and I just wish I could really let him know how much it means to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I felt a lot more fresher, the cramps had died down, and I felt like going to the movies, I don't know.. Me and Brent had three more days until his family got back, and four days until we go back on tour with the other guys, this time we will be gone for a whole month! That's that longest so far.

After I woke up I went in the shower, I got dressed in some black shorts, and a red blouse, with red converse and a black cardigan type of thing.. I don't know.. I put on some makeup sprayed some parfume, and straightened my long brown hair.

I went downstairs to see Brent watching something on the TV.

"Hey, Brent.. Can we go to the movies today, I feel like doing something" I said, he turned around I the sofa and smiled, he walked over to me, hugged me and said.

"Yes.. Do you feel better now?" He kissed my cheek, and I blushed.

"Yeah, a lot better to be honest" I said.

"'Ok then, let's go to the movies, what movie do you want to see" he asked while putting some shoes on.

"What about 'divergent' it looks cool" I said

"Ok babe, whatever you want" he said an kissed me, he is just the cutest thing ever

.........

We took the bus to the movies, and after the movie we went to this nice little Italian resturant, it was really nice, we agreed that this was kind of a date, and it was so much fun, we went to the park, and we are now swinging on the swings, and telling jokes and just goofing around, taking pictures of each other and just enjoying the time we have together.

After that we went back to Brent's house and we are now on the couch cuddling, and talking about our up coming events.

"I can't wait to meet the fans" I said.

"Yeah, and the creative signs they make, I like when they put so much effort in it, and how much they support us" he said.

"Yeah, I mean we are just normal people just like them, but now were here, that so amazing" I said almost in a whisper.

" I love you Melissa" he whispers.

"I love you too" I say and kiss him.

_____________________

IM SO SORRY!!! This was supposed to be up on Friday as promised, but I had no internet the entire weekend so I couldn't upload it then, and I had school today, but here it is, I recall hoped you enjoyed it! <3