Chapter 11; Long distance kicking in..

.:Melissa's P.O.V:.

When we woke up me and Brent felt a lot better, we had a small meet and greet, and then it was just to pack, because we needed to go to the airport as fast as possible..

I really don't want to leave this place, but then again, I miss Sofia, my maid... She feels more like a sister to me really... The saddest part is leaving Brent. But there might be a slight opertunity for Brent to come to New York for a week! It's for cyber star, he was invited because he used to be in magcon, and he has gotten bigger the last couple of months.

We are now packing, well... I'm packing, although my plane is the last plane to go..

"Guys, you should pack, we leave in about 15minutes" I say to Brent and Chris as I walk into the bathroom to pack my makeup and toothbrush.

All of the sudden I felt two arms wrap around me from behind, and a head on my shoulders. I look in the mirror, and I see Brent, so I turn my head towards his and kiss his cheek. He smiled at me and turned his head so he could kiss me.

"I don't want to leave" he whispers in my ear.

"I know.. I don't either" I say.

We finish packing and leave for the airport.

Brent's flight goes two hours before mine, but I wanted to go with him to the airport because I wanted to be able to say goodbye. And because I'm going just two hours after, so why not be a little early?

Me and Brent are currently hugging each other and kissing in between small talk.

"Flight 233 boarding, I repeat flight 233 boarding" a lady says through out the speakers.

"That's me" Brent says and tries to let me go.

"I don't want you to go, I'm gonna miss you" I say and hug him tighter.

He chuckles and says, "I don't want to go, but I have to, we will meet again, I promise, this is not the end.. Ok?" He says with my face in his hands.

"Ok... I love you" I say and kiss him.

"I love you too babe" he says kissing me back, and then on my forehead.

Brent took his bags and started walking to his gate, when he was at his gate, he turned around and waved at me, and blew me a kiss. I pretended to catch the kiss and took it to my heart and smiled, then I laughed and looked at the ground.

But when I looked up, Brent had walked on to the plane. I frowned and took my bags over to Starbucks. I ordered a cotton candy frappe chino, and sat down in the corner by myself. I took up my Mac and started editing my Q&A that I made.

After two hours of editing, my plane was boarding, and I was on a flight home.

_________________

Oh my god! I will explain tons in a little note, that will be after this!!