Chapter 9; This time, it's proper!

(AN: I'M SO EXITED FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THIS CHAPTER!!)

.:Brent's P.O.V:.

I want to do something special for Melissa at the show tonight, and maybe take her on a proper date after.

I'm now talking to Chris asking him if he could help me get the lights I was gonna put up around the room. I tried my best hiding them, but still have them give enough light so that it was romantic.

I reserved a table for two at this really fancy restaurant, and it was a lot of money, but since it's our real proper date, I think I'm allowed to.

Melissa has no clue, she's getting ready for the show, she's jumping around laughing while music is blasting from my phone. All I can do is smile and laugh at how she's having fun while getting ready.

.:Melissa's P.O.V:.

While I'm getting ready for the show, I'm listening to music from Brent's phone, I'm laughing and just having a great day. My outfit was some black jean shorts, and a red muscle tee that had the numbers 22 on it, and under the muscle tee I had a black bralett thingy.

My hair was just natural curly today so I let it be, and I only put on some concealer and mascara.. And maybe a little bit of eyeliner.

When I was done me, Brent and Chris walked down to the lobby and met the others, then we walked backstage and prepared us to go on stage.

.:Brent's P.O.V:.

The show went on as normal, us answering questions, fooling around, and then the lights went off, and my plan had begun.

The star lights I had put all around the room lit up when the room went completely black, and I tried finding Melissa, she was kind of scared, but I hugged her and said.

"It's all right, now would you mind if I dance with my lovely lady" I smiled at her

She giggled and whispered, "but I can't dance" I guided her to put her feet on mine and then music filled the room and we started dancing around holding around each other.

The crowd was filled with 'aww's and the sound of pictures being taken.

I whispered in Melissa's ear "would it be to much if I asked you to dress fancy so i can take you out on a real date, not the lazy ones we have had" She smiled and whispered back "I like lazy dates, but I would love that too, I love you"

"I love you too beautiful"

We danced until the end of the song, and then I kissed her. The crowd applauded us, which was very cute of them to do.

We only had the meet and greet then me and Melissa would get ready for our date.

.:Melissa's P.O.V:.

We were now done with the meet and greet so me and Brent walked up to our shared hotel room and started getting ready, I did this really nice hairstyle where it was a ponytail, but the part that hangs loos was curled.

And I did a smokey eye, and some red lipstick. My outfit was a black lace dress with no straps, and it went down to mid thigh. And around my waist I had a black belt, and some black heels.

When I was done getting ready I looked over at Brent and he had a suit on, and looked quite handsome I must say.

"We'll don't you look handsome" I walked over to him smiling and kissing him.

"You're way to beautiful for me" he said smiling and kissing my forehead.

I blushed and mumbled a 'thank you'

We went down to the lobby and got a taxi to the restaurant, walking in to the restaurant me and Brent held hands. It was really cute if I may say so.

When we arrived at the restaurant, Brent opened the door for me and then we stood there waiting for a waiter.

"How can I help you" a Waiter came over to us and asked.

"Umh, I have reserved a table for two, under the name Rivera" Brent smiled at the middle aged woman.

"Come right this way" she smiled at us and grabbed two menu's.

"I hope it's alright you got the table here in the corner, if you would like I could find another one" she smiled at us.

"No it's fine, thank you" I smiled at her.

"Ok, well, I'll be right back to take your orders" she smiled and gave us the menu's.

"Thank you" Brent smiled at her.

"Well this is cozy" I said while looking at the menu.

"I really hope you like this, if not we-" I cut him of.

"Brent, don't worry I don't like it.. I love it" I smiled and grabbed his hand over the table.

He smiled at me and said "I love you so much Melissa, it's just amazing how happy I feel around you" he squeezed my hand a little.

"I love you too Brent, so so much"

......

(Still Melissa's p.o.v)

When we were done eating at that really beautiful and fancy restaurant, we took a walk in the park, and now we were swinging on this swing set at the playground, laughing and just enjoying each other's presence.

After that we decided that we should go back to the hotel, and all the time we were walking Brent held my hand. He has been so cute and romantic today.

When we got to our hotel room, we watched 'finding nemo' my pick.. Haha.

"I love you" I said when the movie ended.

"I love you too Melissa" Brent answered me.

At the end of the night me and Brent were cuddled up on the bed falling asleep in each others arms.

__________________

WOW!

I think this is the longest chapter I have ever written, but you know what? You guys deserve it, so I dedicate this chapter to everyone who has added this to their library, because you guys make me want to write chapters.

And I will try my best to post every Friday, and sometimes maybe there will be two chapters? Who knows?;)

Keep voting and commenting guys, give me some ideas that I can use! Love you guys to the moon and back<3