Chapter 10; Sick days

.:Melissa's P.O.V:.

When I woke up I felt really sick, like I couldn't get up, so I rolled over to face Brent so I could wake him up.

"Brent... Brent, wake up, I need help" I whispered.

"Mhhpf.. What?" He said slowly waking up.

"I feel sick, and I really want some chicken soup" I said.

"Ok, I'll go get soup for you" he said and kissed my forehead.

He called room service and asked if they could bring up some chicken soup to our hotel room.

He thanked the person on the other end and said..

"Chicken soup is on its way" he smiled at me.

"When I think about it, I'm not feeling too great myself" he said.

"We can share the soup then" I smiled at him hugging him from the side.

-----

After the chicken soup came, Chris took care of us like we were babies, it was actually quite funny, because he would be so worried if one of us had a cough attack. And if one of us puked, he would go all motherly on us and give us water and stuff we wanted. That's why he's my bestest friends.. After Brent of course.

"Ok, so I'm going to Walmart to buy things, you guys need anything?" Chris asked us while getting ready to go out the door.

"I don't need anything.. Oh, yeah I do, can you buy more tissues?" I asked.

"Yes, I can" he smiled at me, I smiled back at him and said.

"Thank you" and Brent just said that he didn't need anything and Chris was out the door.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked Brent after five minutes of silence.

"Yeah, can we watch dumb and dumber?" He asked me.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p' I was going to stand up to put the movie in, when I felt Brent pull me down and then he said.

"I can go put it in babe" he kissed my cheek and put the movie in. He crawled over to me and laid beside me.

We watched the movie in silence with occasional laughs and giggles, when Chris came in the door with bags full of stuff.

"I bought some candy although you guys are sick, and I also bought tissues for you Melissa" he said as he closed the door and put the bags on the floor.

"Thank uow so mwuch" I said in a baby's voice and the boys laughed.

"I should be a comedian" I said and giggled while they were still laughing.

------

I fell asleep after we had a laugh out loud moment.. No joke..

But anyways, when I woke up it was 04:05AM, and Chris and Brent were asleep and I didn't want to wake them up, so I texted Ali!

To: Ali-bear!!

Hey girl!

It's been so long since we have talked and hung out! When I come back we should meet up!

Love you! remember that<3

After I sent that I decided to do a Q&A video for YouTube, so I tweeted this.

"@Melissaqueen: Hey guys! I'm doing a Q&A video right now! Ask me some questions with the #askmelissy !!"

I got thousands of questions, so I set up my camera and started the video.

"Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted any videos lately, but it's been busy with tour and now I'm sick so.. Yea, but here's a video and I hope you guys enjoy!"

(By the way idk if these are real twitter usernames I'm just making things up)

"Ok so, @beliebermahomie asks, how is Brent as a boyfriend"

I smiled, I looked up at the camera and said.

"He's amazing, I really like it how he's caring and helpful" I smiled again.

I continued answering questions and ended the video. After I turned the camera of I went back to bed and fell asleep.

_______________

Hey guys! so I hope that some of you guys are still reading this and not giving up on me.. It what? Pliz comment! It would mean so much to me<3

Live you guys lots!!<3<3