Part 26

(Y/N) pov

The beach. A place of relaxation, entertainment and sunburns. I was resting on a lawn chair with some pizza by my side. Letting the sun rays hit my body. Resting from the activities the others dragged me into.

First Natsu dragged me into riding a ride with the Luxy girl only for him to get sick and demand to get off. Then me and Gray got buried in the sand by the others. Played some volleyball, I was the ref. And Erza made me swim around with her.

A pretty tiring day over all. The others were running around the beach now. Don't know why they would want to do that. Just seems like a lot of effort.

Anyway, I'm still thinking about that phantom battle. Not only did we win but nobody could find Jose. It's like he disappeared. I tried to ask Gramps if he knew anything but he said he doesn't know. It gives me a bad feeling.

Eh. Its probably nothing.

timeskip

Who the hell thought wearing a suit would be a good idea? Its so stuffy. I feel like I'm suffocating. I didn't even have the blazer on.

(Y/N): Where the hell did Erza get this suit anyway... And how did she know my size?

Oh yea. We're heading to the casino. Erza wants to go test her luck amd she's dragging everyone with her. She "highly suggested" that I wear a suit.

Then someone knocked on my door.

(Y/N): come in.

Erza walks in dressed up. She looks me over.

Erza: you look nice. Although did you have to unbutton some of the buttons?

(Y/N): yawn It was absolutely neccessary. I felt like I was losing air. Puts on blazer you look nice too.

Erza: thanks.

(Y/N): Its rare to see you out of your armor.

Erza: I just feel more comfortable in it. Anyway let's go I want to check out the poker table.

Erza takes my arm and drags me out the room.

We join up with the others. Looks like Luxy dressed up too. And Grey is wearing clothes for once so that's neat.

Natsu: Let's go! I want to try out the slot machine!

Happy: Aye!

Gray: I'm gonna be at the bar.

(Y/N): I'll go with you.

Erza: I'll go test my luck at the poker table.

Luxy: Guess I'll go with you Erza.

Erza: Let's meet up here later.

Then we all went our seperate ways. I followed Gray to the bar.

Gray: I didn't know you were into alcohol (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yea. I like my drinks strong.

The bartender came over.

Bartender: What would you like?

(Y/N): A glass of milk.

Gray:... Just some wine.

Bartender: ok.

???: Gray-sama!

I looked over at the voice to see a woman who seemed to really like the color blue. She had blue hair, a blue dress, blue shoes. Although she did have a golden necklace with Fairytail's guild emblem. Guess she couldn't find a blue one.