part 4

(Y/N) pov

I was out on a mission with Gray. We left not to long ago. He came asking if I wanted to go on a mission with him. Needing money for rent and someone to keep me awake during a mission, i accepted. The mission was something about a group of dark wizards. I didn't really bother to remember what the mission was. The client will tell us anyway.

We were on our way to the mayor, who was the client, so we can get the details for the job.

Gray: hey (Y/N)

(Y/N): yea

Gray: We gotta be ready for this mission so I need you to stay awake alright.

(Y/N): no promises. Also where are your clothes.

Gray: CRAP!

After Gray got his clothes back together, we finally reached the Mayor's house. It was a tall white building with a security fence around it with a gate. There were various types of flowers around the yard and a few guards around the building and at the gate. We walked up to the gate before a guard stopped us.

Guard: halt!

(Y/N): You're too loud.

Guard: state your business

Gray pulls out the mission flyer.

Gray: we're here for the mission.

Guard takes the flyer and looks it over.

Guard: I need to see your guild marks.

Gray shows his black guild mark on the left side of hus chest and I show my (F/C) guild mark on his right shoulder. The guard nods at us and opens the gate.

Guard: You can come in.

Gray and I walk to the house and suddenly everything went black.

3rd pov

(Y/N) has fallen asleep.

Gray: sighs why do I even bother.

The door to the house opened by a slightly overweight man with balding brown hair, light brown eyes and a large mustache. He was wearing a light gray and white butler outfit.

Butler: oh hello. Sees (Y/N) sleeping ...May I help you?

Gray: yea. We're here for the mission.

Gray shows the butler the flyer. The butler looks it over.

Butler: aah of course. You must be the mages sent from Fairytail. I'm Loto the butler of the mayor.

Gray: I'm Gray and that points at (Y/N) is (Y/N).

(Y/N): Zzzzz

Loto: nice to meet you. I will take you to the mayor.

Loto led them into the house. Gray was looking around the building as (Y/N) continued to sleep. Loto led them to a room and knocks on the door. They hear shuffling on the other side.

???: come in

Loto goes in the room with Gray and (Y/N) following. They see a desk with lots of papers and a communication lacrima. They also see a man behind the desk.

The man has a white hair and a pale complexion. He has a large black mustache, and his eyes are a light blue color. He wears a pure white double-breasted jacket with a red handkerchief in the breast pocket, underneath which he wears a blue shirt and vest and a gray-white tie, and an emblem on his shoes.

???: what is it, Loto? I'm busy. And who are those two?

Loto: Mr.Sagyon, these are two mages from Fairytail.

Sagyon Guy: What!? One of Fiore's strongest guilds sends me a nudist and a guy with narcolepsy.

Gray looks down and realized his clothes went missing...again.

Gray: crap!

(Y/N): Zzzzz

Small timeskip

After Gray got his clothes back, Jun (the name of the Sagyon guy) began to explain the mission.

Jun: I need you to protect a shipment of magic items and lacraima. It is very important. You will also be working with the army.

Gray: What! Why!?

Jun: I don't want to take any chances. Besides, looks at (Y/N) who is still asleep you could probably use the help.

Gray:sighs fine.

Jun: Loto, would you please lead them out?

Loto walks Gray and (Y/N) out of the building. When they get outside, our lazy protagonist finally wakes up.

(Y/N): yawns ...where am I?

Gray: (Y/N)! You're finally awake.

(Y/N): oh yeah. I remember now. So what's the mission?

Gray: I'll explain later. Right now, we have to get to the train station.

(Y/N): okay.

Gray and (Y/N) started making their way to the train station.

A/N: man... This took longer than I thought. (It be quicker if you didn't procrastinate so much) quiet Madara. Besides that's why I have you. (Sighs) anyway, thank you for being patient for the chapter. It took awhile but I got it done. So I will see you guys next time.

Also should I put a romantic interest for (Y/N)? I wasn't planning to but I wanted your opinion. (I say you shouldn't) You can't vote Madara. Also no harems. There's enough of those on Wattpad already.