Part 24

(Y/N) pov

I've been following this phantom guy for the last 5 minutes. I think he's lost. Can't blame him though. Pretty sure this place is like 3 guildhalls together.

Anyway We're walking down a long hallway. Wonder what's at the end. Hopefully we end this quickly. Pretty sure the others finished their fights awhile ago. The only one left is phantom's Jose and that bolt face guy.

I'm leaving bolt face for Natsu. Which means, if you haven't guessed it already, I'm going after Jose. Since Gramps is out of the fight, somebody needs to beat him. Laxus isn't helping, Mystogan disappeared, and Erza is down. Which leaves me. Could of been Mira but she can't use her magic since Lisanna's... Death.

Anyway because none of the S-class can fight and Gramps is out of battle, I have to take care of it. There's only one problem. I only have enough energy for one spell. So this is gonna be rough.

P.Member: W-we're here.

(Y/N): hm?

Guess I was so deep in thought I didn't realize we were at the door. The door frame was...huge. Which I don't understand. I don't think anybody in this guild is that big.

P.Member: t-this is as far as I can take you.

(Y/N): Good...Now open the door.

P.Member: What! Why!?

(Y/N): I need to save as much energy for the battle.

P.Member: But if I open the door, Master Jose will see me and then I'll get in trouble! Then he'll get Gajeel on me! THEN HE'LL TAKE AWAY PLUSHIE COLLECTION! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY PLUSHIES!

(Y/N): Those were yours?

P.Member: You saw them? Gasp

Then the guy somehow grabbed me by the collar and started shaking me. I don't know how the heck he grabbed me but he did.

P.Member: YOU DIDN'T TOUCH MY BLAZIKEN PLUSH DID YOU!?

Alright that's it. I slap the guy across the face and he stops shaking me.

P.Member: Q_Q ow.

(Y/N): Just open the door.

P.Member: What about my broken arm?

(Y/N): Use your other arm.

The guy whose name I still don't know sighed in defeat amd went to open the door with his only good arm. Finally, it took more energy to convince him than me opening it my self.

No name grabbed the oversized handle and pulled.... The door didn't open. No name seemed to be struggling to open the door for some reason.

(Y/N): What's going on?

No name: I-It won't budge! I keep pulling but it won't work.

This guy... Is so useless. I walk up to the door to see what the problem is. Then I realized there was something engraved on both the door handles.

"Push"

.
.
.
.
.
So I push open the door while no name was struggling to open it. I walk in the room to see Jose sitting on some chair. Probably his throne to make him feel better about himself.

Surprisingly, he was dressed in some battle gear. He wore long, blue coat closed on the right side of Jose's chest by a belt circling his waist and by another one going over his right shoulder, sporting Phantom Lord's symbol on its buckle. He looked like he was heading to battle.

Jose: How fortunate. I was just about to go out and hunt down you fairies. Stands up Though I guess it is better that you came to me.

He gave me an evil smirk.