Part 19

(Y/N) pov

After being awoken and forced to take a bath with Erza, I was just lazing around while they talked.

Lucy: Do you have any idea why Phantom attacked us out of the blue like that?

Erza: I'm afraid not. We had our share of scuffles in the past but never anything on this sort of magnitude before.

Natsu still being pouty spoke up.

Natsu: If Gramps wasn't so scared of them, we could finally wipe out those punks once in for all.

Gray, who seemed to be reading something speaks up.

Gray: Oh c'mon. You know Gramps isn't afraid of them Natsu. You seem to be forgetting he's one of the ten wizard saints.

Lucy saw what Gray was reading and took it from him.

Lucy: I never gave you permission to read that!

Gray: You can't snatch it out of my hands without at least telling me what happens next. Reaches for papers

Lucy: Yes I can. I promised Levy she be the first to read it so your just gonna have to wait.

...then Erza reached out for the papers.

Erza: hm?

Lucy: You're not getting it either!

(Y/N): yawn can we back on topic?

Lucy: yea, so what are these 10 wizard saint anyway?

(Y/N): They're basically the 10 strongest legal wizards in Fiore.

Lucy: Woah the strongest wiz- wait legal wizards?

(Y/N): Yea. They don't count wizards that are criminals or part of dark guilds. Anyway Makarov is one them and so is Phantom's master, Jose.

Natsu slammed his hand on the table.

Natsu: He is afraid! He's scared that Phantom has too many members for us to handle!

(Y/N): yawn honestly, when are you going to give it up? We can't fight them unless we want that damn council on our backs.

Lucy: But I don't understand why, are they that strong?

Natsu gives Lucy a cocky grin.

Natsu: They ain't got nothing on us. We can take those clowns.

Erza: No. If we were to engage them in battle, neither guild would survive. Their strength equals ours. Their guildmaster is on par with ours and they have an elite group of wizards similar to our S-class. But the biggest threat would Blacksteel Gajeel. He's the one behind the guild attack and he's an iron dragonslayer.

Lucy: He's a dragonslayer too! I thought Natsu was the only one! So if he's the iron dragonslayer, does that mean he eats iron?

(Y/N): most likely. Yawn Now good night.

Then I fell asleep.

Timeskip
3rd pov

(Y/N) wakes up from his slumber. He looks around to see the others had already left.

(Y/N): yawn guess I should get going.

(Y/N) throws on his jacket and heads to the guildhall. He noticed everyone looking at with pitiful expressions.

(Y/N): 'I got a bad feeling.'

After getting a breakfast pizza, (Y/N) reached the guildhall. He walks in to find nobody there but Mira. Mira looks at (Y/N) with a shocked expression.