Part 10

(Y/N) pov

We were walking down Web Valley. Apparently the others had some guy from the dark guild with them that stole Lullaby and the magimobile. Then he went off to kill the guildmasters and the others chased after and left me on the tracks sleeping. Gramps talked the dark guild guy out of it and the weird flute turned into a giant demon...yes I know. It's weird. Not only that but it was apparently one of Zeref's demons. What were the chances?

They defeated the flute... demon... thing. But accidentally blew up the meeting hall.

They got chased away and picked me up along the way. Which leads us to now. Unfortunately, my cloud was destroyed in my battle (if you can even call it that) against that wind guy. Now I'm walking until I can get another one. We've been walking for days now without any food or

Lucy: Ugh. Don't tell me you got us lost again, Happy.

Happy: What do you mean again!? We weren't lost last time so this only the first time I've gotten us lost, okay!

Lucy: Whatever. Just make it the last time, okay.

Natsu: Maaan, I want some food right now...

Gray: We all do, just talking about it will make us hungrier.

Gray and Natsu then butted heads

Natsu: Look, I can't help it if I'm hungry Frostface!

Gray: Well maybe it would help if you shut your mouth Fire Idiot!

Makarov:ENOUGH! We need some food...

Gray/Natsu: WE ALREADY KNOW THAT.

Erza: ENOUGH!

then Erza's stomach chose that moment to growl causing everyone to look at her.

Natsu: I think your stomach is trying to tell you something Erza.

Erza: No it is not! You're hearing things!

Gray: Uuh, suuure. Real convincing Erza.

Then Happy suddenly squealed in joy.

(Y/N): Oi, Cat! Shut up!

Happy: S-sorry. But look!

We looked off the cliff to see a bunch of flying fish.

Happy: Those are winged fish! Those are a legendary delicacy, and from all of the rumors I heard they're super tasty!

(Y/N): It's not pizza but it'll have to do.

Natsu: Sounds good to me.

Erza: Wing fish huh?

Makarov: Well done Happy sniffle you make this old man proud!

Happy then pulled out a fishing rod from... Somewhere.

Happy: Time to fish!

Small timeskip
3rd pov

Team Natsu and (Y/N) were sitting at the edge of the cliff fishing for some Wing fish.

Happy: Fish harder people!

Lucy: Will this fish even taste good?

Natsu: I don't even care at this point as long as it's edible!

Erza: Agreed.

Happy: You guys are going down my belly right now! Happy is going to eat all of you fish!

Not even five seconds pass when Happy puts down his fishing as he looks down at the ground in depression.

Happy: I give up...