Part 7

3rd pov
At the Magnolia train station. Natsu and Gray were arguing.

Natsu: I HATE THIS! TEAMING UP WITH YOU IS THE WORST IDEA EVER!

Gray: TELL ME ABOUT IT! ERZA MADE A HUGE MISTAKE ASKING YOU TO COME ALONG!

The two continued to argue as Lucy and Happy watched from a nearby bench.

Lucy: Let's just sit here and pretend we don't know them.

Happy: Why are you coming along Lucy?

Lucy: Mirajane asked me to.

Flashback

Mira: Those two are probably gonna be at each other's throats when Erza's not looking, so I want you to be there to stop them.

Present

Happy: You aren't doing a very good job of it.

Lucy: I've given up on them.

Erza: We have arrived!

Natsu and Gray instantly stopped fighting and started doing their 'happy dance'. Lucy turns towards Erza...only to see her lugging a giant cart of suitcases and bags carrying clothes, weapons, and...fish? (Y/N) was next to her as he floated on his cloud. He was staring at the mountain of suitcases.

Erza: sorry we arrived late. Looks at (Y/N) This one tried to sleep in and I had to wake him up.

Gray: It's time to go, buddy!

Natsu: AYE!

Erza then started talking to Lucy.

Erza: And what's your name? I believe I believe I saw you at the guild yesterday.

(Y/N) overheard and immediately began listening to the conversation.

Lucy: I'm Lucy! I just joined Fairytail. Mirajane asked me to come along with you so I can learn some things. I hope you don't mind.

(Y/N): 'Lucy. So that was her name. I'll have to remember that.'

Natsu: Hey Erza! I'll come with you, but only under one condition.

This got everyone's attention as they looked at Natsu.

Gray: Dude! Shut up!

Erza: Hmm? What is it?

Natsu: I want a rematch when we come back!

(Y/N): yawns How do we know it won't be like last time?

Natsu: I'm a lot stronger than last time! This time will be completely different, cause I'm gonna beat you! Then I'll beat (Y/N) too!

Gray: You can't even hit him with your magic.

Natsu: I'LL FIND A WAY TO HIT HIM!

Erza: Hmm. It is true you have gotten stronger, but whether it's enough to beat me... We'll just have to see. I accept your challenge.

Natsu: Alright! I'M ALL FIRED UP NOW!

(Y/N): What about my nap?

Erza: You can nap on the train.

(Y/N): ...Will you wake me up when we get there?

Erza nods

(Y/N): yawns okay let's go.

Timeskip

(Y/N) has fallen asleep. Natsu was sitting between (Y/N) and Lucy while Gray and Erza sat across from them.