Part 12

(Y/N) pov

It was a new day. Natsu and I were back at the guild hall after staying a night in jail.  I explained that the trial was just a ruse to everybody and they all calmed down. Natsu, being who he was, running around the guild yelling about how he missed the fresh air or something. I was sitting at a table with Erza eating my pizza while she ate her strawberry cake.

Erza: It's nice to see you back (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yea. Still can't believe I got arrested though.

Erza nodded

Erza: It seemed strange that they picked you out of everyone. Especially since you weren't at the train station or when we fought Lullaby.

I thought back to Ultear. She probably suggested me for the trial.

Erza: Did they ever explain why?

I stared at her. There was no way I could tell her about the Ultear. Who knows how she'll react. I just stared at her before I went back to eating my pizza.

(Y/N): Nope.

I knew she wasn't going to fall for it. I could feel her giving me an accusing stare but I didn't face her. Hopefully something happens to distract her.

Elfman: Hey Natsu, when are you going to continue that match with Erza?

There it is.

Natsu: Oh Yeah! Erza, lets continue our fight!

Erza: Not now Natsu. I'm eating here with (Y/N).

Natsu started charging towards Erza with his hand on fire.

Natsu: You're not getting off that easy!

Erza quickly got up, landed a heavy blow on Natsu's gut and sat back down.

(Y/N): Well that was fast.

Everyone was laughing at Natsu's dismay while he just layed there on the ground. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. Then I started to feel sleepy as I sensed a familiar magic energy nearby.

(Y/N): whispers Mystogan.

Then everything went black.

3rd pov

(Y/N) fell asleep on the table.

Erza: That's weird.

Erza stared at his plate. It still had half a pizza left.

Erza: He may fall asleep at random times, but he always finishes his pizza before he does.

At the bar, Makarov started to feel drowsy and lets out a yawn.

Mira: Master, is everything alright?

Makarov: It's fine, just sleepy. He's coming.

Then everyone started to feel sleepy and collapsed on the floor. Makarov being the only one awake. A mysterious figure walked in.

The figure wore a dark blue cloak and his arms and legs are mostly covered in bandages.He wore a dark blue bandana with a silver forehead protector, and a green mask that obscures the bottom half of his face. The figure carried multiple magic staffs on his back. This is the S-Class wizard, Mystogan.

He walked up to the request board and picked a job. He went to Makarov and showed him the quest.

Mystogan: I shall return...

Makarov: Lift off the sleeping spell before you leave will ya.

Mystogan started to leave the guild while counting down from 5. When he reached zero, he was out of the guild and everyone, except Natsu, started to wake up.

Jet: Aw man, was that Mystogan?

Droy: What a jerk.

Levy: Does he have to put us to sleep every time he comes here?

Lucy: Who's Mystogan?

Gray: One of the S-class wizards of the guild.

Elfman: And a contender for the guild's strongest wizard.

Lucy: Really?

Gray: Yeah, and for some reason he doesn't want anyone to see what he looks like, so he puts everyone to sleep before entering. Makarov is the only person who have seen his face.

Then a voice yelled out,

???: Oh I wouldn't know about him being the only person to see his face. I've seen him before!

Everyone looked at the second floor to see a man looking down on them, literally and probably figuratively.

The man was very tall and muscular with orange eyes. His blond hair is slicked back, its numerous spiky strands pointing backwards, though some falls down in a small tuft on his forehead. He has a distinct lighting bolt shaped scar on his right eye. He was also wearing a pair of headphones and had an arrogant smirk on his face. This is S-class wizard, Laxus Dreyar.

(Y/N): yawn Laxus.

Elfman: That's a surprise!

Wakaba: You're never here.

Gray: There goes another contender.

Laxus: Mystogan is just a little shy. You should respect his privacy.

Natsu suddenly woke and faced Laxus.

Natsu: LAXUS! FIGHT ME!

Laxus: Not interested in you.

Gray: Yea. What one beating wasn't enough for ya?

Laxus: Exactly. If you can't beat the red-head, how do you expect to beat me?

Erza then had an evil aura around her.

Erza: What is that suppose to mean?!

Laxus: It means I'm the strongest wizard around here!

Natsu: Why don't you come down here and prove it?!

Laxus: You come to me, little man.

Natsu: WITH PLEASURE!

Natsu jumped off the table he was standing ans was about to jump up to the second floor but Makarov's hand grew in size and swatted Natsu before he could.

Makarov: You're not allowed to go up on the second floor, Natsu! At least not yet.

Laxus: Heh. I think you made him angry.

Laxus then noticed (Y/N) sitting at the table and got an evil smirk on his face.

(Y/N): 'oh boy, here we go again'

Laxus: Well, well, well. If it isn't (Y/N).

(Y/N): hey Laxus. Yawns You're not gonna pick a fight with me again are you?

Laxus: Maybe, maybe not. But anyway, I heard you ended up in prison. For destroying part of a city and some of the railroad tracks.

Makarov: WHAT?!

(Y/N): 'uh oh'

Laxus: And you got in trouble with one of your clients when you destroyed a train cart. Tsk tsk tsk.

(Y/N): You little-

Makarov: (Y/N)!!!

(Y/N) flinched and looked towards Makarov to see his face red and steam coming out of his ears.

(Y/N):...

Then (Y/N) "fell asleep".

Makarov: DON'T YOU FALL ASLEEP ON ME!

A/N: And done. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Nothing else to say here really. Anything to add Madara. (Don't you remember what you were going to tell them.) Oh yeah.

I have a few ideas for stories but I'm not gonna do it yet. For the purpose that I don't think I would be able to keep updating two books at once. So I may put this book on hold at some point and start that other book idea. Not now, obviously. Put maybe some point in the future. Anyway, THAT'S ALL FOLKS! See you next time.