Part 15

3rd pov

There was chaos. Buildings were being destroyed, bandits were raiding houses, and almost everything was on fire.

Citizen 1: What's happening!?

Citizen 2: The sky is falling!

Citizen 3: Shut up Tom!
(I'm sorry for any readers named Tom)

All the citizens were panicking as the bandits were destroying the town.

Citizen 1: Isn't there somebody to save us?

With shadow gear

The team stood against Sortisha. They glared at her as she just looked back at them with a smirk.

Jet: You bastard! We won't let you get away with this!

Sortisha pulled off one of the potions on her belt. The potion was a dark purple color with smoke coming out the top taking the shape of skulls. Everyone stared at the potion with confusion.

Levy: What is that?

Sortisha: Let's just say that I have a few ways to take care of you wizards.

Sortisha threw the potion at the group. Everyone dodged the potion while (Y/N) just stood there as the bottle went through him. The bottle broke spilling it's contents on the ground.

Droy: Ha! You missed!

Sortisha: Now who said I was aiming for you?

Everyone: huh?

The potion spread on the ground until it made a circle around the group. Purple smoke came out the ground as it started to shake. Then a skeletal hand shot out the ground. It pulled itself out the ground revealing a skeleton wielding a rusty knife. Many more followed after until the group was surrounded by skeletons. Then the potion disappeared.

(Y/N): 'Necromancy?'

Sortisha: I loved to stay around but I have business to attend to.

Sortisha ran away from the group as the skeletons closed in on them.

Levy: She's getting away!

(Y/N): obviously yawn

Jet: We can't chase her with these skeletons in our way.

(Y/N) started to fly up in the air with his cloud and out of reach of the skeletons.

(Y/N): I'm going after that lady. You guys handle everything else.

Then he flew away without giving them a chance to speak.

Jet: Hey! Wait!

Droy: You can't just leave us with these...things!

Levy: Guys! We can catch up later. Right now we need to watch over our client.

Don: T-that's r-right! You wizards need to protect me or you won't get paid!

Jet: Damn it. Fine.

With (Y/N)

(Y/N) was floating above Sortisha as she ran.

(Y/N): 'She is surprisingly fast'

She was running at a fast pace showing no signs of stopping or slowing down.

(Y/N): 'I don't want to attack yet and risk a chance of missing. So I'll wait until-'

His thoughts were interrupted by a large roar. He looked towards the direction to see one of the dragons that came with the tribe.