Part 11

(Y/N) pov

It was a nice day. The sun shining, clouds floating,... And a fight about to happen between Erza and Natsu. Yeah, turns out Natsu was serious about fighting Erza. We were all outside. Natsu and Erza facing each other, everyone was making bets(mostly on Erza), and a crowd was surrounding the two fighters.

Lucy then came pushing through the crowd.

Lucy: They're really going to fight?!

Mira: Oh. hey Lucy!

Elfman: Well if those two value their manhood, they better go through with it!

(Y/N):...Erza isn't a man though.

Macao: She is pretty manly though.

Lucy: Aren't you worried this is gonna tear our strongest team apart?

Gray: What are you talking about?

Lucy: You, (Y/N), Erza, and Natsu! You four are the strongest wizards in the guild!

Gray: strongest in the guild? Yeah, right. What idiot fed you that lie?

Mira then started crying while Gray was trying to calm her down. Then they started talking about contenders for being the strongest. I didn't care who was the strongest. Plus I'm pretty sure Guildarts is the strongest, but we'll talk about him another time.

Lucy: What about (Y/N)?

Then everyone looked at me.

Elfman: (Y/N) is pretty powerful. Especially since it's hard to hit him.

Lucy: What do you mean?

Macao: (Y/N) can only be hit by holy and demonic magic.

Lucy: You mean like my spirits?

(Y/N): Yea. Pretty much.

Macao: But still wouldn't call him the strongest.

Elfman: Yea. if he wasn't so lazy and careless, he be one of the best wizards here.

Mira: still crying I just meant that they worked really well together and they had the best team chemistry!

Gray: I get what you mean now Mira, now please calm down!

Lucy: This coming from someone who asked me to go along with them to keep Natsu and Gray from killing each other?

I decided to stop listening to their and focus more on the battle. Erza and Natsu were talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then Erza changed her armor into her flame empress armor. Now Natsu's magic will be less effective.

Makarov then appeared between Natsu and Erza.

Makarov: Round 1. Fight!

Then the battle began. The two went at it. Nobody was getting a hit on the other. Then when Natsu used his roar and Erza jumped in the air to dodge it. Natsu jumped up to meet her and they were about to clash... Until a gong noise was heard which stopped the match. Ugh...so loud.

Everyone looked towards the direction of the noise and we saw a... Oh no.

???: This fight is over! May I have your attention, please? I have come here on behalf of the Magic Council.

Levy: Why though?

Jet: Seriously?

Droy: Why would the council even need to send someone here?

Lucy: ummm, am I the only one bothered by the fact she's a frog!?

Council frog: As a result of the Eisenwald incident, one of your members have been charged with 9 counts of criminal property damage.