Chapter 5

M A K I ~

"My name is Maki, Nice to meet you!" Maki grinned as the head of the Uchiha glares down at her

"What business do you have here?" She tilts her head as Shisui, Itachi and Sasuke sweat slightly.

"I wanted to hangout with Shisui and Sasuke and Itachi." He glares harder but she simply smiles.

"They do not have time for such things."

Maki thought about it for a while before a nice and honest idea popped up in her head. "What if I said we were training?" The clan heir narrows his eyes before letting out a reluctant sigh.

"Hn."

"Great! Let's go Sasu!" She grabs his hand before stopping at the door.

"Do you guys have chakra papers?" Itachi nods, grabbing some from his pouch.

"Great! Let's go!" She repeated, seeming to not have realized she'd done so. Fugakus brow twitches but he simply look away with a huff as Mikoto giggles.

"Who's kid is that?" Itachi blinks.

"She's an orphan."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. One of my teammates is taking care of her."

"Hn." Fugakus eyes follow the young girls figure as she grabs Shisui's hand along with his younger sons and runs out of the door with a grin.

'Strange child...Not even scared of my sharingan..'

"Well, I think she's lovely." His wife stands beside him as he simply replies.

"Hn."

(~~~)

"Earth?" Maki blinks and grins. "Yes!" 

Sasuke had been quite silent the entire time, but she could feel his gaze on her. 

The youngest Uchiha was in awe.

This new girl who had marched in from nowhere, was able to look his father in the eye while he had his sharingan activated. Not to mention she did it all with a smile on her face.

"She's a nice one, eh Sasuke?" Shisui wiggled his eyebrows at the now red faced boy as he turned around with frantic eyes and yelled.

"Shut up, Shisui!"

"Haha!" Itachi chuckled softly while his elder cousin laughed loudly.

Maki's smile was still on her face but her mind was elsewhere.