Count on me

-???-
'Izuku is seen infront of himself with a bat and his so called "father" he was schocked by what the other Izuku said'

Izuku(2):I might have never saved them but I'll gladly join them when i beat your stupid ass out of this game!

Izuku(head): So.. they died in this timeline.. wait timeline... Oh no please don't tell me this is some dekuverse things

AFO: You think? That you can beat me? I killed everysingle one of your pathetic group called the "1-A" infront of you

Izuku(2): I don't think that... *Grips the bat* I know that... *OFA FC 50%* BACHELOR SMASH!

AFO: GAH! *gets pushed a few meters*You

You...

Izuku(2): What's wrong? *Puts baseball bat behind his head* can't speak?

(Kinda like this but imagine it's izuku)

Izuku(head): WOAH! OTHER WORLD ME LOOKS SO COOL! *hears his name* huh?

???: Izuku.. Izuku... IZUKU!

-Back to reality-
'Izuku stands up immediately panting and look around to see he's on kaede's lap making him blush'

Izuku: *blushing* K-kaede?! What was that for?

Kaede: *slightly blushing* well you passed out on the ground and i got worried so... I waited for you to wake up..

Izuku: *smiles* Thanks Kaede your the best *pats her head* im so lucky to have you...

Kaede: *nuzzles into his hand* Y-yeah.. but *stands up immediately* we need to go to school yeah!

Izuku: *smiles* okay then! *Grabs kaede's wrist* let's go crazy! *Starts running*

Kaede: Wait izu- ARGGHH!

'Izuku and Kaede is seen running with Kaede barely keeping up so Izuku decided to piggy back ride her to school'

(Imagine it like this but with maple)

Kaede: HAHAHHA! Go! Izu Go! HAHAHAH *slightly blushing* u-ughm.. sorry

Izuku: *smiles* No it's okay.. I don't want it any other way.. let's go!

-Timeskip-(classroom)
'Izuku and the gang is seen eating lunch on their break when they suddenly heard the door open revealing Kirishima and Kaminari'

Kirishima: Heyo guys and gals where's our friend group there they are Kamibro! *Walks up* hey Izubro are we still good for tomorrow?

Kaminari: Yeah? On the game OwO

Izuku: Oh perfect timing you two.. *stands up* we were just talking about strategies so yeah you two can join us immediately tomorrow morning

K,K: Awesome!

Everyone: We got literal angels in our classroom today.. i pray to lord there's more...

Dekusquad: Hmm? *Confused*

Sally: It seems like we've been getting noticed by a lot of these people...

Kaede: Yeah... I don't like it... But i also like it? Im confused... TwT

Izuku: *pats her head* your just being maple :D let's just finish this food and talk later so we don't cause a scene

Dekusquad: Roger!

-Meanwhile with the league-
'Shiggy is seen scratching his neck with his fingers again, Toga is seen with Twice having fun while Dabi and Muscular just stands on the two corners of the room'

Toga: So when's our next attack?

......

Toga: So no one's gonna answer me?
......

Toga: Okay fine I'll just take all the cookies in the fri- EEEP!

EVERYONE: *activates their quirks* NOT THE COOKIES!

Toga: See? Got your attentions so when are we gonna battle against those stupid Juniors again?

Shigaraki: Listen Yan-chan this operation isn't supposed to be rushed it's supposed to be precise and Etiquette

Dabi: What are we going to a party or something why are you using some weird words to compliment your other words did you know how to use an adverb? Back in school?

Shigaraki: Why you...

Muscular: Don't expect anything Dabi this boy is the successor to AFO of course he didn't need school..

???: I think that's enough for now.. lads

Everyone(head): He's here...

AFO: I think everyone already know why im here..

Everyone: Yes sir!

AFO: And how abt all those things i said you guys would do?

Everyone: Everything done sir!

Toga: I might have forgotten som- *covered*

AFO: What was that?

Shigaraki: Your mama- I- i mean nothing sir!

AFO: hmm.. good.. *walks away* Goodnight young ones tomorrow we strike.. *closes doors*

'Everyone was silent until Twice started laughing like a crazy hyena'

Twice: Your Mama?! HAHAHAHAHA OH SHIGGY THAT'S BETTER THAN GEMINI BOI HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dabi: Pft- haha

Shigaraki: *blushing* W-WHATEVER! im going to sleep!

-Back to Izuku-
'Izuku is seen walking home from school and then he got this feeling of someone following him so he turned around and it was'

Allmight: I AM HERE!

Izuku: Uncle Toshinori? What are you doing? Here?

Allmight: Im going to talk to your mom about something..

Izuku: Really? *Suspicious eyes* You better not do anything to my mom

Allmight: What never! Okay i promise i won't it's a serious discussion..

Izuku: You better or I'll detroit smash your ass to the sun

Allmight: And I'll come back and reverse it

Izuku: And I'll dodge and kick you on the back of your head

Allmight: *mumbling*

Izuku: *mumbling*

Jayden(me): *bonks both of them* and now they're both knocked out Good bye folks!

-jayden out