Hanging out and Meeting the twins

-yo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=-7:30 pm-=

'izuku,kaede,bakugou and risa is currently talking on, video chat right now and risa was talking about, how kaede's skill foul eater got nerfed by the creators, to only make it a 10 times a day thing'

kaede: whaa.. why did they do that?.. that was my favorite skill...

risa:*eating potato chip* well.. when you look at it kaede it isn't really fair for the other player's, if they're going up against you

bakugou: you'll just, turn them into dust, that will get very annoying actually..

kaede: *sigh* what about izuku? did he get a nerf or something?.. because izuku is extremely strong..

risa: hmm? *looks at website* no.. he doesn't have a nerf.. yet that is i guess..

kaede: what?... *limps down the floor* why...

bakugou: talking about izuku,why is his mic muted but his video, is on..

risa: yeah.. it is weird..

kaede: oh that? *sits back* he does that if he's talking to someone, or he's doing his homework...

risa: ho? bakugou you know what am i thinking? *smug look*

bakugou: oh absolutely *smug look*

kaede: uhm.. what's with that look you guys? *scared tone*'oh no are they gonna tease me about izuku?!, that'll be bad.. super bad!*

*turns mic on*

izuku: yoh! how are you guys doing?

B,S: izuku!

kaede: i-izuku..

izuku: *looks at kaede's camera* what's wrong kaede?

kaede: hmm? its nothing! *logs off*

Izuku: the heck was that?

B,R: Dense!

Izuku: EHH?!

=-At Kaede-=

'kaede is seen, on her bed looking at the ceiling, thinking about her little out burst, and how she thinks izuku, thinks she's weird now then suddenly'

*ring* *ring* *ring*

kaede: hmm? who could it be? *picks up phone* IZUKU?! oh god.. just call him kaede! *picks up* H-Hello?

Izuku(call): hey kaede?

kaede: yeah?

Izuku(call): i wanted to see, if you're ok? because you kinda just like, log off and caught us off guard..

kaede: oh i'm ok? btw do you wanna play nwo? i-i mean if you want to!

izuku(call): of course! I'll love to spend some time with you!

kaede: *blushing* w-wha?!

izuku(call): well! see you at our meeting spot kaede! sayonara!

*Hangs up*

kaede: *blushing* WHAA!

=-NWO-=

'deku is seen on his normal clothes not on his armor, because he plans to just hang out with kaede in the virtual world'

Maple: Deku? why are you in your normal clothes?

Deku: its because i just wanna hang out with you today *wide smile* and i heard that they have a new shop in town..