Time to strike

~Midoriya household~

'As Izuku and Inko was at the dinner table talking about what happened today Izuku eventually told Inko about the unsuccessful ambush earlier this morning as Inko froze as she hold Izuku's hand and looked him in the eye'

Inko: Izuku.. im getting worried about you this thing is also happening in real life?! this is just a game why are you getting involved in this honey..

Izuku: ...I also don't know mom i was just walking with my friends and then suddenly they came out of nowhere and started attacking us luckily we managed to fight back.. *eats katsudon* 

Inko: Izuku are you really sure you can handle this? your father is after both of us i don't want you to get hurt maybe you should reconsider this saving this game thing..

'Izuku remained silent as his hair covers his eyes as he hears those words from his mother's mouth he knows she was right and he knows he's basically a target a bounty for all the gangs out there but somehow he still wanted to do something rather than just sit around as he stood up and hugged his mother tears began to form on her eyes'

Izuku: Im sorry mom.. but im already a big enough target there's only two other ways it's either we fight back or let them defeat us slowly..

Inko: *crying* I-i Understand t-that Izuku.. the problem is this is very dangerous, I don't want to lose you.. your way too important..

'Izuku for the rest of the night comforted his mother as she fell asleep on his shoulder as he smiled and carried her to her bedroom as he smiled at his mother but it quickly replaced with a frown and a determined face as he rushes to his room and opened his computer'

Izuku: I think it's finally time that we strike and fight back.. *opens up discord* It's time to assemble the crew.. *begins typing*

~Kaede POV~

I just got out of the shower after i finished dinner, mom was always an amazing cook maybe i should learn how to cook for the future.. the future of me and Izuku >//< NO! NO! what are you thinking Kaede let's just go to sleep..

*Ping*

Huh? what was that? Izuku?

~Bakugou POV~

Ugh why do i have to do the dishes all the time.. istg being an only child means i have to do everything! not that im complaining thought atleast it's quiet when im finally done doing all the chores

*Ping*

OH A PING! SOMEONE ACTUALLY KNOWS I EXCIST! YES! i-i mean what? UGH I CAN'T SEE IT YET BECAUSE OF MY HANDS DAMMIT!

~Midoriya household~

'Izuku is seen sending the text copy and pasted to everyone he knows can help even the players inside the game as he logged in the game to dm them in their profiles as he was planning to make a plan and a massive one to finish this thing he received a file'

*NEW MAIL*

Izuku: Huh? i know that's not the bills we just payed a week ago! what the heck is this.. *opens gmail* what is this name..

*FILE NAME: BEWARE*

'Izuku was curious as he opened the file it contained a video as he reluctantly clicked on it showed him.. his father.. and it looks like his not his in his real form or human form meaning he's inside the game'