New Player

-yo
----------------------------------------------------------
-Somwhere-
'a kid around (15-16) yrs of age is seen buying, NWO on the gaming store'

???: This is gonna be good!, I've been saving for this game since i got my nerve gear.. which was.. last week *nervous laughter* i hope i can make new friends

-School-
'izuku and the gang is seen, eating lunch at the rooftop again, discussing what the guild should do, with the current members'

Izuku: i think our guild is already, a powerhouse, because we have kaede,sally and bakugou..

B,K,S: hey! You better include yourself into that list because we can't even beat you!

Izuku: your all stronger than me, the reason i always beat you guys, is that you lack strategies

B,K: *tilts head to the side*

Sally: but what about me? I strategized against you before

Izuku: yeah and it was horrible, you got defeated quickly..

'this made sally go gloomy, but izuku just reassures them, that they just need to practice more for the better of the guild'

-Timeskip-(NWO)
'Izuku is seen playing alone, because of the three of his bff got something to do, the others said they went of and trained somewhere'

Izuku: hmm..why didn't they let me join them, it would've have been easier for them.. *walking around town* ?!

'izuku notice ice in the distance, so he followed it, then he saw a guy with white hair and red hair'

Izuku: woah! Cool magic my guy!

???: Wha?! *Lost control of magic* ARGH!

Izuku: ?! BLACK WHIP! *captured the kid*

'izuku pulls the new guy towards him and then he kicks the massive ice barrage coming right for them'

Izuku: SMASH! *smashes the ice to pieces*

'the double haired dude, was watching in awe on what he saw, izuku looked "cool" in his eyes'

???: Woah...

Izuku: you ok there? *Offers hand*

???: *Takes hand* hai.. thank you.. *bows*

Izuku: its alright! It's what heroes anyway

???: Heroes?

Izuku: oh? Yeah hero, i wanna become a hero in this virtual world, i wanna make people smile and laugh when im around, that's what i wanna become, how about you?

???: *Remembers something* ?!

*Flashback*
'the same kid is seen watching super hero movies, at the age of (5-6)