Confession and The Northern Forest

-yo
----------------------------------------------------------
-Behind the cafe-
'bakugou and sally is currently waiting for the, confession they've all been waiting for years'

Bakugou: c'mon kaede.. push it..

Risa: you got this girl..

'both of them, look at izuku and kaede with pleading eyes'

Maple: *blushing* izuku.. what im trying to say is.. *deep breath*

Izuku: 'no.. way..'

Maple: I REALLY LIKE YOU! OK?!

Izuku: ?!

Maple: and no! Not like just a friend, i mean Like Like! Scratch that, thought i love you! *Blushing* 'well i said it.. hopefully.. he doesn't break my heart, and if he does do it.. i hope we can still be friends'

Izuku: k-kaede.. i-i don't know what to say.. *blushing* i-i love you too.. kaede..

Maple: eh?! *Blushing* 'he said yes! Omg yes! Finally! My first love!, Yes!' *hugs izuku* i love you!

Izuku: hehehe.. *kisses forehead* love you too my little shield weilder..

R,B: YES! *COMES OUT OF CORNER* 'AH CRAP..'

I,M: 你們兩個在這裡做什麼?! (What are you two doing here?!)

R,B: 'they're speaking in kanji?!'

Bakugou: risa run! *Tries to run*

Izuku: Black Whip! *Captures bakugou* oh your gonna have a lot of explaining to do.. oh and you as well *uses black whip on Risa*

Risa: no!

'then izuku tied the two, together while izuku and, maple look at them with a cold stare'

Izuku: speak.. or im going to smash your heads..

Bakugou: woah! Chill! We have been following you guys, since you two lefy the video chat..

Izuku: ho? *Smashes stomach* one strike..

Bakugou: omg.. risa you go..

Risa: u-uhm hehehehe. We were just curious on, what you two are doing so we followed

Maple: oya oya? PARALYZE SHOOT! *Paralyzed risa and bakugou* strike two..

B,R: *sweating bullets* 'oh fck..'

Bakugou: we just wanted, to see if our ship will finally sail!

Risa: why are you guys hurting us like this?!

Izuku: *smiles* oh i wonder?.. maybe because of the fact.. That you watched the whole entire time!, Without our permission!

B,R: g-gomen..

Izuku: *releases black whip* im logging off..

Maple: wait izuku! We, planned to go to the other place's in this floor.. today right?

Izuku: kaede.. do you not know what time it is right now?

Maple: what?

Izuku: 1:00 am and we have school, this morning..

Everyone: ?!

Izuku: so lets, just do it again later, after school see you! *Kisses forehead* my little shielder *logs off*

Maple: *blushing* ... *Logs off*

Bakugou: well that was.. unexpected..

Risa: do you think, izuku will be still angry with us?