FREE TIME AMBUSH

(-DMSWO-)
'Izuku and Tanjiro is seen hanging out but then Izuku suddenly got a call from a certain gramps'

Gt(phone): Hey you little trouble maker! I need you to go home and come back here this instant!

Izuku: But grandpa *winks at tanjiro* It's only 4pm and you said i can stay until 6-6:50

Gt(phone): *pissed* EVERYONE IS ALREADY HERE ALREADY IT'S EITHER YOU GET OUT OR STAY THERE FOREVER!

Izuku: Okay okay geez you really are a grandpa your cranky.. anyways how do i even come back anyways?

Gt(phone): Are you stupid? You have a settings button right? On your screen that's where you go-

Izuku: But what if i log out in this world I'll stay at this world again and then *mutter*

Tanjiro: *tilts his head* Eh?

Gt(phone): SHUT UP!

Izuku: I am both SHUT and UP sir! *Soldier stand*

Gt(phone); What i meant to change versions your in DMSWO rn turn that back to NWO

Izuku: Oh so i can come back here sometimes? Right?!

Gt(phone) *sigh* whatever you say just come back now.. *hangs up*

Izuku: Well.. guess this is goodbye *looks at Tanjiro* I'll come back and we'll hang out more next time

Tanjiro: *nods* Looking forward to it!

Izuku: Adios! *WORLD START*

(-NWO-)
'Izuku is seen coming back to Nwo and he immediately logged out and when he woke up and taken off the head gear Kaede was there waiting for him'

Izuku: Oh hey Kaede.. did i make you wait? If so im sorry

Kaede: no it's okay let's just go home okay? *Holds hand* I love you

Izuku: *holds hand* I love you too

(-Timeskip-)- Real world-
'Izuku and the gang are seen to be in the face of disbelief when they saw allmight/Toshinori getting beaten up by Gran torino'

Izuku: Well this is certainly a good start to my morning *smiles*

Kaede: Oh silly it's always a good morning *walks by him* Especially when your friends are there with you

'What they don't notice is someone is following them and  is being very sneaky about it even though he is hiding on a tree rn'

Chisaki(call): The kids are on sight operation payback..

(-Flashback-)
'The Lov and chisaki is seen talking to eachother on how to beat they're master's child to the degree he will be both emotionally scarred and hurt'

Shiggy: I got an idea.. and i know how to do it *smiles* Let's take one of his friends..

'Everyone looked at shigaraki and began to think it is a easy and simple solution but it's also hard to capture one of them in game because of they're skills'

Shiggy: Im not talking about in the game... Im talking about real life we already know that Izuku Midoriya is a good fighter either worlds but does his friends also be like that? I don't think so

'Everyone eventually agrees for a real life crime of triggering and leading Izuku to them to break him and use him as a pawn'

Shiggy: Tomorrow we Strike..

(-Flashback ends-)
'Chisaki is leaning towards the 4 heroes and he successfully grabbed one of them behind suprising the group Immediately'

Chisaki: *tip toe* I GOTCHA! *grabs bakugou*

Bakugou: Hey what the?! *Looks at the person* OMG THERE'S A PEDO! ARGGH! I DON'T SWING THAT WAY! *Kicks him in the nuts*

Chisaki: GAH! *life flash before his eyes*

Izuku: Kaede and risa follow Bakugou and Bakugou go and call Uncle Toshinori and gramps! I can handle the rest..

'Everyone was confused on what's the 'rest' he was talking about but when they look around they saw people in bushes and some people on the tree's'

Everyone: Roger! *Runs*

Izuku:*smiles* Sate.. now that's over time for another beat down.. *shouts* COME OUT YOU COWARDS!

'Shigaraki comes out and immediately rush Izuku but he just dodged and countered back with a kick to the gut'

Izuku: Last time we fought tenko you were ambushing us and now your ambushing us again your not that oroginal huh?

Shigaraki: GRR.. SHUT UP! EVERYONE ATTACK HIM!

'Then suddenly a wave of people coming in different directions has appeared and Izuku was shocked at first on how many that we're there'

Izuku: Looks like i really do need to try..

Izuku: Let's break a leg shall we? Literally *smiles*

'Izuku rushes Immediately to Shigaraki and knocks him down towards the tree and immediately dodged an incoming attack from a different person behind him and elbowing him straight to the gut again'

Izuku: This is gonna get tiring but it's worth it.. *jumps and kicks a person on the face* That's gotta hurt.. *dodged* Whoops sorry too late to aim *punches in the face*

(-Meanwhile with B,K,R-)
'They warned the two adults and rushed towards the location but was shocked to see what was happening Izuku is single handling beating villains left and right'

Toshinori: What the..

Gran torino: Actual

B,R,K: DUCK?!

'Izuku noticed rhe the back up was here and he immediately smiled and'

Izuku: Come on! Help me already im getting exhausted here! HAHAHAA! WHIRLWIND TORNADO!

'Izuku drops down and uses a dance move making a circular motion and attack from the ground using his good flexibility of his muscles and feet'

Everyone: O_O

'Shigaraki starts to get up but was grabbed by the hair by Izuku'

Izuku: If you ever.. and i mean ever do this again i will make sure to never hold back again.. you'll be alone to the depths of the ocean *innocent voice* am i clear?

 you'll be alone to the depths of the ocean *innocent voice* am i clear?

Shigaraki: C-crystal.. *knocks out*

Izuku: Well that one was anti climactic

-jayden out