Identity and Competition

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
-Nwo Forest
'deku and maple, is shown inside the forest with a lot of monsters/bugs'

Maple: ready deku?

Deku: sure!

Maple:*nods* provacation!

'then all the monsters, started attacking deku and maple, maple is dodging them all, with no problem, meanwhile maple is guarding all the attacks'

Maple: Shield attack! *Attacks a group*

Izuku: Manchester Smash! *Attacks the remaining monsters*

'all the monsters, disappeared, making, deku and maple, to take a bit of a small break'

Izuku: wah.. *sits down* that was something, huh? Maple?

Maple: yeah! I leveled up again! Got to put skill points on, my shield *grabs shield*

Izuku: *sigh* yare yare daze.. wait did you earn a new skill?

Maple: hmm? *Nods* I got foul eater and Atrocity

Izuku: Cool!, I need to.level up more, maybe I'll go and farm some more.. *walks away*

Maple:no! 

Izuku: hmm? *Turns around* why not?

Maple: because its already 12:23 am *sweat drops*

Izuku: well.. fu-

-Timeskip Tomorrow morning-
7:30 am

'izuku, wake's up and looks at his alarm clock, and was shocked to see the time'

Izuku: 7:30?! God damn.. maple was right, im gonna be late for school!

'izuku then quickly took a shower, puts on his uniform, quickly and took bread and added butter then, in the toaster'

Izuku: hurry up!, You godamn toaster!

*Click* *Bread come out*

Izuku: Finally! *Grabs bread* mom im going to school now! *Puts bread on mouth*

-Meanwhile at school-
'Almost all of the students, was wondering, on where izuku is and why is he late again, and this time almost late late'

Bakugou: what happened to izuku?

Kaede: yeah.. im kinda getting worried

Risa: he'll be fine, anyways kaede, bakugou!

B,K: hmm?/yeah?

Risa: im gonna be able, to play NWO tomorrow!

Kaede: really? That's great news!, I'll introduce you to a friend of mine.. :)

Bakugou: alright! Im gonna be playing tomorrow!

*Door slams open*

Izuku: gomen.. sensei! I overslept...

Class: what the-

Teacher: Hell?!

'the teachers, were shocked on what their seeing'