Izuku Vs Sally

-yo
----------------------------------------------------------
-Sally pov-
'me and katsuki is currently, have less coins than izuku and maple, so i decided to go and find and fight people in the night to gain more coins'

Sally: Wind cutter! *Cuts player* Hmm.. *looks at the player's drops* oooh! Jack pot! One gold coin! *Takes it*

'im almost at that top, spot and who are those two? That's izuku and maple!'

-3rd person pov-
'izuku and maple is seen, sleeping on a tree on the middle of the night, and sally had a great idea of stealing one of their coins'

Sally: i know friends don't steal but, it wouldn't be that bad right? *Tries to walk towards the two* Ok almost there and

*Snap*

Izuku: *wakes up* wha? *Looks at sally* WHO ARE YOU?!

Sally: 'oh crap i can't beat izuku!'

Izuku: BLACK WHIP!

Sally: *dodged* almost

Izuku: 'OFA FC 45%' *appears infront of sally*

Sally: ?!

Izuku: SMASH! *punches sally in the stomach* MANCHESTER SMASH! *kicks Sally to the ground*

Sally: GAH! 'my health is already in red?! I need to drink my healing items' *drinks healing potion* 'there im back to yellow' WIND CUTTER! *attacks Izuku*

Izuku: *Dodged all of them* AIR BULLET! *hits sally on the head* BLACK WHIP! *captures sally*
Who are you?! Answer!

Sally: Its me! Izuku! Its me sally!

Izuku: Risa?! Wth were you doing sneaking up on us for then?

Sally: i wasn't gonna do anything at first, but as i was walking towards to you two, i stepped on a twig

Izuku: well where's katsuki? And why were you on disguise?

Sally: well.. we are currently short on coins so i decided to ambush players to try and get more coins...

Izuku: wow.. sally that's just not like you.  Im actually genuinely suprised..

Sally: i know.. but i already have 20 coins

Izuku: how about we just team up with katsuki and kaede again so that we get all our respective wishes

Sally: ok!

-Timeskip-(end of the event)
'bakugou wish was to be more faster and agile, Sally's was she never said it, maple was to make syrup bigger and izuku's was'

Izuku: i wish to, have control over 100%, of my power

-jayden out