The Snake And The Bird

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
-Forest-(Nwo)
'sally and bakugou is seen, running away from a massive snake'

Sally: *running* god damnit! Katsuki! Do you know how to beat the snake?

Bakugou: i may have an idea but, its quite a risky one..

Sally: tell me..

Bakugou: ok.. *tell her the plan* so?

Sally: that could work.. let's try it!

Bakugou: ok then..

Boa: Sssss *Slithering*

B,S: *turns towards the boa* lets go!

-Ice-(NWO)
'izuku and kaede, is seen dodging the large attack of the bird'

Izuku:*Carries maple on his back* 'OFA FC 45%!' *Jumps towards the bird* ST. LOUISE SMASH! *hits the bird across its wings* MAPLE!

Maple: Paralyzed Shoot! *Paralyzed the bird* HYDRA! *summons hydra and poisons the bird*

Izuku: Griffin! *Summons a griffin and slashes the bird*

Bird: *Screech* GRAA! *falls down*

'izuku and maple, goes down as well, izuku places maple on the ground again and begin to walk towards the bird'

Izuku: do you think it's over?

Maple: Maybe..

'then they saw a blue blur come from the ground towards the sky'

*Screech* *Wings sounds*

I,M: Huh?! *Look up to see the bird is still there standing but with a couple of bruises*

Bird: *Flies towards izuku and maple* GRAA! *Tries to slice izuku*

Maple: *blocks the attack with her shield, making her use her skill to get rid of the feet of the bird* Izuku you ok?

Bird: *loses left feet* GRAA!

Izuku: im fine thanks, for the save now time to finish this.. *Looks at the bird in the sky* 'OFA FC 67%' Lets rumble you overgrown bird *Jumps towards it*

-Forest-(Nwo)
'bakugou and sally is seen, dodging every bite and tail swipe that the boa, can attack them, and they counter with their own attacks'

Bakugou: HOWITZER IMPACT! *uses huge explosion burning the boa a little bit*

Sally: WIND CUTTER! 6x *summons six wind cutters to slice the boa in small layers*

Bakugou: *smirks* that's my girl.. time to finish this up AP SHOT AUTO CANNON! *shoots the multiple body parts of the snake blowing it up*

Boa: *Died*

B,S: Alright! *High five* hmm. *Chest appeared in front of them..

Sally: a chest?

Bakugou: hmm..

-Ice-(nwo)
'izuku is seen, jumping around the arena and started attacking the bird with his black whip'

Izuku: *uses black whip to get infront of the bird* DETROIT SMASH! *smashes the face of the bird*

Bird: Caw! *Out of breath*

Izuku: GRIFFIN SLICE! *slices the bird* DELAWARE SMASH! *Smashes multiple vital parts* MANCHESTER SMASH! *smashes him downward*

Bird: *beaten up and bruised up*

Maple: *walks towards the bird*. Hmm bye bye mr bird.. *places shield on it and it evaporates*

Bird: *evaporates*