READ PLEASE

Hey beautiful people! I hope you guys are good :)

Anyway, you guys might have realized that I unpublished the whole story and that is because I think this book is due for a major edit, and by major I mean MAJOR. This book is a cringefest and I can't even fathom why you guys love it so much, I can barely read through the first chapter without cringing so freaking bad, and yet you guys love it so much, you lose sleep over it by binging the entire story in a night (lol) or re-reading it two or three times,  I find that very sweet, endearing and flattering, but I couldn't stand cringing over this anymore, this is my first completed story on Wattpad, which means that it has a special place in my heart and I want to give you something that even I can be proud of, hence unpublishing the story. 

It may just a dialogue-only story but it is my first completed dialogue-only story and I hope you guys understand the reason for what I did. 

I would like to also apologize to those people who were in the middle of reading or nearing the end, I'm sorry for suddenly cutting you off, I know it sucks that you didn't get to finish reading my unedited version. One minute you were reading and the next it's gone. I promise you won't regret reading the edited version after I publish it :)

I have already begun to edit the first few chapters and I will update them very very soon. I also like to mention that the essence that made you like Love And Sarcasm will still be here, even though its a major edit, I won't change that many things, just fill in the plot-holes this story is riddled in, add a few things here and there, remove a few things, dot the i's and cross the t's and fix the grammar. I hope you guys will like and support me in the edited version by reading it :)

Just a note, when/if you go to the inline comments, they might be messed up and out of order because of the editing... This is just a heads-up in case you get confused when you read them.

Much love x

Angel