37. | temper tantrum

justin | audrey

『4:12pm』

•••

"I got a gift for you."

"Which is? "

"A sexy virtual kiss."

"Cute."

"Okay . . .what's wrong petal, you've been brushing off everything I say to you."

"I'm okay Justin, nothing is going on."

"Sweetheart I'm your boyfriend."

"I know."

"And I care about you."

"I know."

"And I like you."

"I know."

"And I know there's something going on with you."

"There isn't."

"Sweetheart, please tell me what's going on with you. You're making me worried."

"I'm fine Justin, I'm just tired from the day's events."

"No, you're lying to me, even if you're tired you never talk like this to me."

"I do, seems like you don't know me."

"Petal. . .What's wrong? Please tell me what's going on . . .you're scaring me like this."

"I'm FINE Justin, how many times must I tell you the same damn thing! I'm not a broken record you know?!"

"No, you're not fine! Otherwise you wouldn't yell at me!"

"I'm yelling because you're getting on my nerves singing the same song in my ear, just chill okay."

"I'm singing a song? I'm fucking worried about you because you're acting fucking weird today and you telling me that I'm singing a song?"

"I've told you several times already I'm fine, yet you're being a pesky little fly meddling all up in my business."

"I'm being a pesky fly because I'm worried dammit. I'm your boyfriend slash best friend so I have every right to meddle in your life because I fucking care."

"You don't know me Justin and quite frankly you haven't met me so you don't have a right to meddle in my life."

"What the hell is wrong with you Audrey?"

"Nothing is wrong Justin just leave me the hell alone."

"Gladly, call me when you're ready to tell me what the hell is wrong with you."

"That won't happen."

"Despite throwing a tantrum at me for some unknown reason, I still want to know about your wellbeing so I'll still be here when you do call."

"Oh, you haven't hung up already? I thought you did."

"Whatever bye."

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬

ɴᴇᴡ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬