2. | competitions

justin | audrey

╔══════
4: 57 pm
══════

~Incoming call - Unknown~

ʚ answer | decline ɞ

answer

•••

"What's with random strangers calling my damn phone?!"

"Well aren't you just sunshine in a bottle!"

"...It's you again! What the fuck do you want with me?"

"Nothing really, I'm just bored."

"And you thought it was a great idea to bother a stranger you don't know because you're bored?"

"Basically yes."

"That is just sad, don't you have a life?"

"I do in fact, have a life."

"Then why are you-- You know what, I don't want to know... Listen, sweetheart, I really don't have time for you. What you did yesterday was out of line so I'm going to hang up on you."

"Why did I do that was out of line?"

"You were a bitch."

"I was? Oh please good sire, do explain the meaning of bitch. I always thought that it was a female dog but maybe I got it all wrong."

"It is a female dog."

"Okay... so you're calling me a dog?"

"No. I'm calling you a bitch."

"Which is a dog...that is a female. You're calling me a dog."

"No. I'm calling you a bitch! What you are saying is different."

"Really... How so?"

"A bitch is a female dog but I'm not calling you a dog, just a bitch in this conversation it means some--"

"---How did you get past fifth grade because this is just sad."

"Shut up! I don't have to explain myself to you."

"You couldn't even if you wanted to, because you're terrible at explaining stuff."

"I'll be hanging up in a second because you're annoying me but before I do I wanna know what prompted you to call me and who the fuck gave you my numbers."

" You really must be such a joy to hang around with "

"If you don't tell me, I have no reason to continue this conversation."

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Because."

"Because isn't a valid reason."

"It is to me, now tell me or I hang up."

"I'm not buying what you're selling, tell me why you want to know and I will consider answering your question."

"I don't have time for this... Bye annoying girl--"

"Wait, fine I'll tell you, you're such a Debby Downer. I was dared to prank call you. A mutual friend of a mutual friend knows you and gave me your numbers to call during a round of truth or dare."