03. shirt

hey if u haven't read "Touch of Menace" then u should do it lol😏.

enjoy:)

~~~~~~~~~

"Soooo..."  Nobara drags on the 'o' as her eyes flick between you and him.

"Hold the fuck up!" You cut her off, saving your ears from hearing her say something stupid. "I thought he was you when I heard the knock at the door. That's why he's here"

Satoru raised his hand before speaking. "It's true, she dragged me in here."

"Who's shirt do you have on?"

"Mines." Satoru smiled. "She looks good in it doesn't she?"

"I ran into somebody and they spilled their drink all over me." You say immediately after him while covering up your eye with the palm of your hand. "I don't know about you, but I would like to go back to my dorm now.." You looked over at Nobara who sighed, but didn't have an opposing argument.

"Let me go get my keys.." Nobara left, leaving just the two of you in there.

As she leaves the door cracked open, Satoru turns his attention back to you. "So is that your natural eye color?"

He already seen it now, so there really wasn't no point in hiding it now. Your hand slaps against your leg as you sigh through your nose. "Unfortunately."

"Why hide it?" He tilts his head at you in a curious way. "It looks cool."

"It's always been an attention grabber." You admitted. "It gets annoying so I wear a colored contact to hide it."

He hummed while nodding his head in approval. "Your hair." You suddenly brought up. "Out of all colors to dye it, you choose white?"

"All natural baby." He grinned.

You were quick to call bluff. "I find that hard to believe."

"Down and under, want me to prove it?" He smirked.

You stared at him for a few moments at that horrible joke that he was probably 100% serious on. "You're disgusting."

The door opens with Nobara jingling her keys. "Alright let's go."

After walking out of the bathroom, you cover your eye as you follow close behind Nobara, squeezing through a bunch of people to get out of the crowded house.

"I hate that you two are leaving so early." Satoru says just as the two of you made it to the car. "The party is just now getting started."

"Satoru!" Itadori dramatically yelled while waving his hand back and forth. You all turned to see Itadori energetically sprinting over with Megumi walking behind him. "I've been lookin for ya! We need a couple more people for us to play a game—"

"You two leavin' already?" Megumi cut off Itadori.

"Yeah, I got classes in the morning anyway." You replied.

"Oh alright then, bye!" Itadori smiled.

You both got into the car and waved off everyone before heading back to the dorm and calling it a night.

*

You yawned trying not to fall asleep in the last few minutes of class.

"Any questions?" The professor questioned.
The room was silent while the professor continued. "Alright. Make sure to have your papers turned in beforehand. If it not turned in on time, it's a automatic zero. And the upcoming exams is this week! So study, study study!" The professor babbled before sitting back down. "Class dismissed.."