21. Geto

early chapter because this hit 10k THANK U HAHAA.

both fanfics of eren and bakugou r out [lipbite]

anywho, enjoy :)

~~~~~~

"Ok so what about him?" Nobara nodded her head towards who she was looking at.

You turned over but she slapped the back of your hand which made you flinch as you turn back to her with an irritated glare. "The hell?!"

She shoots you a look with wide eyes. "Don't make it obvious!"

You pretended to stretch before turning your head to glare at who ever she was talking about, again.

She groaned into her hands and covered her face in embarrassment. "You're just making it more obvious, idiot."

Who she was talking about was sitting on a high stool brushing the long loose strands of hair out of his face. He was staring at his computer, focused on whatever he was doing.

"Him?" You repeated while still staring at him.

She nodded her head.

"Hold on." His face looked familiar. "Is that—" He just so happened to suddenly look over towards you and you quickly looked away. "Shit."

Nobara giggled, typing at her computer. "You got caughttt."

"Shut up."

"Well?"

"Well what?!"

She groaned at your slowness. "What do you think of him?"

"I've seen him before. Pretty cute." You knew exactly who he was. "Really nice hair too." You added.

"Why?" She asked with a sly smile starting to form. "So you can run your fingers through his hair while he goes down on—"

You slammed your fist on the table, cutting her off as you aggressively whispered, "Do you ever shut the fuck up?"

She snickered. "Oh. My bad. Or would you rather have Satoru do that to you? Not that i'm shaming you—"

You stood up, about to leap across the table so you could strangle Nobara. If that was the only way to get her to shut up, then so be it. Though, she knew you were about to leap and used her computer to shield her from your hands.

"Oh." You heard someone laugh from behind you.

You slowly turn over while still being bent over the table as your eyes met Geto. You quickly flipped over after realizing that he was standing right behind you while you were in that position.

"Y/n, right? Not that good at remembering names. But I do remember your face."

Nobara raised her eyebrows at you after realizing that the both of you seemed to know each other.

"Yea you got it right." You nodded at him

He looks over your shoulder and down at Nobara. "Wassup."

Nobara gives him a stank look, looking him up and down. "Hello. You two know each other?"

You step infront of the chair she was sitting in to block his view from her. "Ignore her. Please."

He grins at you, flashing you with his straight and pretty teeth before he turns his attention back to you. "Alright then." He laughed. "Are you in here often? Because every time I pass by here I get a glimpse of you."

"Yeah. Sometimes I just like to chill in here."

"Oh for real? So are you familiar with where some books are?" He asks as you lean on the table behind you. "This is actually my first time deciding to come in here. The only reason why I do come in here is to pass by here as a short cut to get to my classes."

"Well it depends. Are you looking for something specific?"

"Could you two flirt somewhere else please." Nobara mumbled lowly only enough for it slip in your ears. "I'm in the middle of something important."

"Looking for something that'll help me with my biology work.."

You motion him to follow you as Nobara stared you two down until he was out of sight. "I think I can help with that." Skimming through the library, your fingertips graze every spine of books as you looked around for what could possibly help you.

You could feel his stare on your back which was driving you mad but continued moving forward. Two books had grabbed your attention, but one was out of your reach. Grabbing the other, you kicked over a stepping stool that was near so that you could grab the other.

"Campbell is a good author. His books have helped me a lot with work." You turned to Geto while still standing on the stool. "Either one of these should help you." You told him before handing it to him.

"Thanks, I owe you—" He stops himself mid sentence with a grin. "Whats with the smile?"

"Nothin'. Just realized that this is what it feels like to be tall." You sized him up while being on the stool as you were basically the same height as him.

"What, you wish you were taller or something?" He offered out his hand to you as you gladly took it before carefully stepping back down.

"I mean I'm okay with my height. Not like i'm vertically challenged or a giraffe."

"That almost sounds extremely offensive towards short people." He laughed.

"Might be." You shrugged your shoulders.

"I can see why Satoru hangs around you." Geto brings up while still laughing. "You seem pretty cool."

You waved your hand back and forth, a cheeky grin on your face. You were a sucker for small compliments like that so you couldn't help but smile. "Stop, you're makin me blush!"

He smiled, repositioning the thick textbooks in his hands. "Thanks for the books though. I gotta head back to finish my work."

"No problem!" You waved as he walked off.

You could feel Nobara stare before you even glared at her from the distance. You made your way towards her as she still had that stupid grin on her face.

"Well?" She questioned.

"He just needed books." You pulled back your chair and sat down.

"He must of been a real comedian over there huh?" She rested her elbows on the table, still smiling. "Had you over there giggling a little too hard."

"Mind your business." You admitted.

"Get complimented by a guy and you suddenly get your panties all twisted." She sighed underneath her breath.

"I'm leaving." You grabbed your things. Not even having the energy anymore to argue back with her.

Nobara smiled as she quickly gathered her things and followed behind you. "Don't leave me you idiot!"

~~~~~~

10k reads, yall r mind boggling. thank u💙

have a gr8 day :)