37. silence

hi hii,

happy 4th,

enjoy :)

~~~~

Later that night in the dorm room of Geto and Satoru.

Geto tossed one last thing into his large duffle bag, zipping it up and shoving the bag near his bed. Even though it was kind of last minute packing, he had everything packed and ready for tomorrow morning. With his attention now being on his phone for a few minutes, the sound of light knocking at the door made his head perk up at the sound.

He automatically assumed who it was considering how late it was and how he was the only one in the room. With a neutral expression, he opened the door and glared at Satoru.

"It's twelve in the morning." Was all Geto muttered as he turned to sit back on his bed.

Satoru walked in as he shut the door behind him, staring at his shirtless friend. "Ya'know I'd appreciate it if you'd stop opening the door with your tit's all out."

"We were supposed to meet up this morning." Geto ignored his comment. "Where the hell were you?"

"Out."

"Out?" Geto repeated as he chuckled. "You've been out all day, literally."

"Why're you getting so pissy?" Satoru questioned with his back turned to him as he was walking to the closet.

"I'm not pissed at that." Geto stood and walked in front of him, stopping Satoru in his tracks. "I'm annoyed at the fact that you act like you cant respond to a text."

"I was busy!?"

"Oh yeah, I know you were." Geto nodded as he reached for Satoru's shirt. He lifted it in a swift motion, exposing his stomach.

Hickeys. He wasn't covered in them, but there were spots scattered about him on his chest and below his collarbone.

He pointed at his chest, looking up between him and the visible bruises. "Busy fuckin' around with her."

Satoru was quick to smack his hand away and pull his shirt down with an annoyed look on his face. "Dude?!"

"You said you wasnt going to fuck her?"

Satoru's brows furrowed in with an confused expression on his face. "Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? Why're you so pushy about who I sleep with all of a sudden? You've never acted like this before!?"

Satoru was right. Geto really never gave a damn about his sex life as much as Satoru told him about it. Even after Satoru and Utahime's breakup, Geto knew that they were still messing around with each other. So what was so different now?

"You know it's rare for me to call you out on your bullshit when I need to, and this is one of the moments." Geto replied. "You hang out with Y/n all day then leave just to go to Utahime's house?"

"Your point?"

"Ive seen you and her energy everytime the both of you get together." He goes more into depth. "Smiling and playing, I mean you just look like you want to be near her every time she's in your sight. Tell me something Satoru. Do you think she likes you?"

Satoru kept eye contact with Geto, but didn't say a word.

He chuckled, crossing his arms before shaking his head. "Actually. You don't think she likes you. You know she does, don't you? Unintentionally wrapped her around your finger. And by the looks of it," Geto looked him up and down. "You accidentally caught feelings for her too." Satoru opened his mouth to voice his statement, but was cut off once again. "I'm your best friend Satoru. I know when you lie, as much as you do it" He laughed jokingly before adding on. "But that night when you told me that all of your feelings for Utahime were gone, you lied. What you meant to tell me, was that most of your feelings for her were gone. Y/n asked me about you." His expression suddenly yet unintentionally softened as Geto brought you up once again. "The moment she walked into the library and realized that you weren't in there, she came to me and asked where you were."

Satoru's gaze lowered as Geto brushed passed him to sit on his bed.

"Which one is better? He's somewhere on cloud nine with his ex, or maybe he ditched you for another girl and hasn't been back since last night."

"I didnt ditch her."

"I don't give a damn if you say you did or didn't. Now I'm starting to get caught up in whatever the hell you all got going on all because I lied about where you were. I lied for you." Satoru watched him walk past and to his bed, unable to see his expression any more. "Cause next time, I ain't doing it again."

"So make up your mind Satoru. It's either her, or Hime."

        *

"Y/n where the hell are—" Nobara stared at her phone in shock, seeing that you hung up mid sentence. "She hung up on me! That asshole!"

It was early in the morning. With the little daylight in the clear sky, the sun was soon to rise. Everyone was gathered outside with bags either on them or near them. No one bothered to change out of the clothes they slept in, including you as you walked out of the campus building with a bag on your back, hoodie and baggy pants.

"About time you came out!" Nobara mumbled as you joined the rest of the group.

"Stop talking to me." You're not a morning person. And Nobara rushing and annoying you wasn't helping the case either.

Satoru stood next to Geto, hood on his head who kept his stare down at his feet. You texted him yesterday. Double texted at that. Read the message, but left with no response. It was maybe just you, but it felt like he was avoiding complete eye contact with you as well.

"Alright, so—" Maki began talking, but you were still zoned out in thought.

His mesmerizing eyes finally lifted to Maki once she started speaking. The soft breaths he was taking was visible in the cold air as he fidgeted with his hands that rested in the pocket of his hood.

"Who's going with who?" Enough staring at him. You turned your head back to Maki, finally tuning in everything that she was saying. "Megumi is driving and I'm with him. There's enough room for three more people in the back but there's seven people." She raises two fingers. "So two gotta go together and just follow us."

"I call shotgun with Megumi!" Itadori called out.

Maki shook her head in disapproval. "I'm going to be in the front Itadori.."

"Dibs on the backseat then!"

"Me too!" Nobara says after Itadori.

"Me and Geto will ride together."

"Hell no, I didnt agree to that. I'm riding with them." Geto blurts at Satoru.

And before Satoru or you could put your input in, it was already decided.

"Alright. Satoru and Y/n y'all are riding together then." Maki turns away from everyone and starts walking to Megumi's car. "Make sure you all have everything. Satoru just follows behind us if you don't know where you're going."

You honestly didn't mind riding with him. You'd probably be asleep for most of the drive anyway.

You turn to look at him and mutter, "Cmon. I'm cold." He nodded his head and led you to his car which wasn't too far from the others.

The both of you toss your belongings to the back seat and hop into the driver and passenger side. As the car cranked up, you two both just sat in silence, nothing but the faint music from the radio playing.

He had his head rested on the seat, chin tilted as he stared off into basically nothing, waiting for Megumi to pull off so that he could follow him.

He hasn't even bothered to look at you this entire time, nor even say a word so simple as a greet.

If he wanted to play the silent game,

So could you.

~~~~~~~

hope u enjoyed this chapter,

have a gr8 day! :)