31. ex

hIIIII. back from my breakkk. i know y'all missed me😩. (jokey joke👴🏾)

and anyway,

thanksgivin this week, i cant wait to grub and random question, what's your favorite thanksgiving dish and your least favorite. i'll go first. my favorite dish is macaroni and i honestly don't have a least. But i do prefer ham over turkey tho😩.

i haven't said this in a while but just because i'm not saying anything doesn't mean i'm not acknowledging it. I appreciate all the views i've been getting on my fics (this one being my highest viewed one so far <3) i've been saying this for a while but trust me when i say it's coming, i have art that i'll post soon for the y'n(s) on my fics. (trying to do all of them LMAO) TRYNA B DIVERSE WITH IT, DIFFERENT HAIR TEXTURES, DARKER AND LIGHTER SKIN TONES ECT ECT😩)

postin sneak peaks of the art that i have so far on tiktok @jiinxisnotawriter (posting it sometime this week)
besides art, i'll post possible peaks of future chapters (maybe even sequels for fics i plan to have sequels to, like possibly this one, COUGH hint COUGH), and more junk that i cant think of rn👴🏾.

okay enuf of me babbling, early chapter,

so enjoy :>

~~~~~

After fighting for your life upstairs Satoru managed to catch the cookies right on time before they began getting over cooked.

"On three," You counted down, the both of you having your cookies hovering near your lips.
"One—Satoru?!" You yelled, watching him bite into it before you even got to three. He smiled while chewing, enjoying the flavorful cookie you two successfully made.

"I don't even wanna eat it anym—" Too late for that. He snatched your own cookie out of your hand and practically shoved it into your mouth.

"You maniac?! Are you trying to fucking choke me?!" You cursed with the cookie still in your mouth. And to your surprise, he was able to understand your gibberish.

"If that's what you're into." Satoru winked with a smile. He was smooth with it, you at least had to give him credit for that.

"Trust me, I don't think you'd be able to handle the things I'm into." You tried to be smoother.

He tilted his head with a raised brow. "Can I?"
There was a tense moment of silence between the two of you. The corner of his lips turned upward as you glared, having the same smile back while you took another bite, and winked at him. He shook his head and laughed. "Touché."

A smug smirk lifted on your face as you walked past him to grab another cookie. The pride you felt after giving him a dose of his own medicine made you want to do that to him all the time.
But knowing him, he'd probably enjoy every single one of your comebacks. Moral of the story, you could never freaking win.

The ringing of his phone made you snap out of your prideful thoughts. Looking over at his phone, Satoru's voice spoke over the ringing.

"Who is that?"

"Geto."

"Don't answer it."

Something in you told you to do the complete opposite, to which you did. "Woopsie." You laughed as you answered the call. "My finger slipped."

He mumbled curse words out of anger which just made you laugh.

"Yoo!" Geto greeted, seeing your face on his screen.