39. lights

enjoy!!

~~~

"Is Y/n really still asleep?"

The sound of the door shutting along with rattling of bags being placed down isn't what awoke you.

It was the feeling of Satoru not being next to you.

You blinked a few times before rising on the couch. "No, I'm up now." And just below you Satoru on the floor with his back resting on the couch.

"Yeah she knows better to wake up now that we're here." Nobara takes off her coat with a grin on her face. "Otherwise I would've jumped on her to wake her up!"

"I wish you would." You immediately reply with a still tired tone.

"Anyway! I brought back a pamphlet with a bunch of activities we can do here!" The rest of the group crowds into the living room as Nobara sits on top of the marble counter. "Let's make this short vacation count you guys and have fun!"

And that's exactly what you all did. You all were constantly in and out of the hotel, traveling to different spots whether it was as simple as grabbing food, or heading to go out and do an activity from the pamphlet. You also grew closer to Megumi, Itadori and Getou over the time. Learning things you'd never even guess about any of them. Makes you realize that they're not so bad to hang around either.

Time flew by quickly the entire time you all were having fun. Staying up late at night, karaoke, party games, you all even did facemask together. (Nobara totally didn't force any of you to do it by the way.)

But before you knew it, tomorrow was your last day of staying in the hotel. And here you all were. Standing in the freezing cold air bundled up with hoodies, coats, beanies, anything to keep warm through the freezing temperatures.

"Ouuu that was a cute one!" Nobara says as she taps at her phone.

An outdoor ice skating rink that was full of people and in perfect condition.

"One more picture Y/n!" Nobara nudges your arm to grab your attention as you look back at her camera. You put on your pretty smile for her picture as she snaps multiple. Her eyes lights up as she lowers her phone to look back at the pictures. "We look so cute!"

You roll your eyes and chuckle. "You said one more thirty pictures ago."

"Oh shut up! I would take more but my fingers are numb so I'm done."

Familiar laughter grabs your attention as you look over your shoulder to see Getou nearly crying of laughter. Satoru sat on the ice, struggling to get back up as he obviously had fallen.

"Damn! I should've got that on video!" He laughed as he held his stomach in pain from laughing so hard. Satoru had a smile on his face as he flicked him off from below.

"Hey!" Your attention turns back to Nobara as she gets ready to skate away. "I'm gonna get Itadori to take some pictures of me, be right back!" You'd think with all those pictures she just took would've been enough.

"Alright." You muttered before heading the opposite direction to join Getou and Satoru.

You pick up some speed before abruptly stopping right in front of Satoru, snowing him with ice as he shields his face.

They both look at you in surprise as you give them a playful smile and a shrug. "Woopsies."

"I wanna know how to do that!" Geto digs his blades through the thick ice, trying to do the same thing to Satoru who was still on the ground.

But he was quick to get off the cold ice, almost falling again but he managed. He trembled like a baby taking his first steps.

"What's wrong with you?!" You chuckled looking at Satoru. "You look like you forgot how to even walk with the way you're shaking."