14. texts

enjoy :)

~~~~

When you got into your dorm Nobara was still knocked out, just as you expected. You threw your phone on your bed and automatically went to take a shower and clean yourself up.
After your shower, you changed into your own clothes and tossed yourself on your own bed.

As you scroll through your phone, you look back at all of the picture and videos you took of last night, smiling and quietly laughing at some of them. As you've been scrolling on your phone for a while, you realize that Satoru had sent you a message not too long ago, but have yet to read or respond to it yet.

Satoru
Hey, did you make it back to your dorm?

You tapped at your phone before replying.

You
yeah.

Satoru
Alright, just making sure. I had fun last night btw

You
me too🙂.

Satoru
I was kinda hoping you'd stay a little bit longer. My friend here is very abusive and I needed you as a witness so I could have proof when i report his ass.

A smile cracks on your lips as you continued to type.

You
your friend seems so sweet tho🤣

Satoru
He's a dickhead.

You
that's not very nice. 😂

Satoru
Idgaf. He acts so sweet to everyone else but when it comes to me he doesn't care about my fragile little heart.😢

You
fragile huh?

Satoru
i told you i'm tender😉

You roll your eyes at that message.

You
smh🤦🏾‍♀️

Satoru
but i'll go ahead and let you go. I know you probably have a little hang over.

You
yeah. i do, thanks😭.

Satoru has liked your message.

"You sure are all cheeky while looking at your phone over there." Nobara rasped from her bed, which made you glance up from your phone. "Who are you texting?"

"Why do you think i'm texting someone?" You shut off your phone, glancing at her.

She raises from bed, looking crazy as ever. Makeup still on her face and messy hair. "Because you don't smile unless your looking at something funny or when someone is texting you. So who's entertaining you?" Just before you can answer that question, she ask you another. "And who did you leave with last night!? I was calling and texting you but you didn't answer!"

"I was with Satoru.."

"You left with him last night?!" She nearly leaps out of bed to lunge for you.

"What the hell are you?!—"

She forcefully tilts your head up, examining your neck as well as your collar bone after the fact that she snatched the collar of your shirt down.

"Did you ditch me and Maki to sleep with him??"

You shove her away from you with an irritated glare. "Seriously, what the fuck is up with you and that? We didn't sleep together or do nothing of that nature," You fix your shirt as you turned away from her. "Alright? We left to go and get something to eat. I drank a little too much and spent the night in his dorm."

"Whew." She takes a breather. "For a second I thought my innocent little Y/n left to go hook up with him of all people."

Disgusted, you give her a nasty look as she laughs. "I'm not your 'innocent little nothing.' So don't call me that.."

~~~~~~

very short chapter than usual mb😃,

have a gr8 day! ^^