19. pottery

surprise shawty!

another chapter bc— idk y not lols.

enjoy :)

~~~

He scoffed walking towards you. "Spare me. I'm just here to return some paint." He lifted a white and brown bottle of paint infront of you with a small smile on his face.

"Paint?"

"Long story short, kinda scratched the paint off my dorm wall." He admitted. "Had to improvise ya know." His voice suddenly goes down to a low whisper. "Trying to avoid the fee's if you know what I mean.."

"Ahh," You said while nodding your head. "Understandable."

He placed the large bottles of paint on a shelf before walking over and glaring down at what looked like a science experiment.

"What is that?"

"Dunno. What does it look like?" You asked him before turning back to it.

He cocked his head sideways, trying to get an image out of it from a different angle. "Looks like something that belongs in a fish tank."

"Huh," You poked out your bottom lip and turned your head in the same direction. "Kinda does."

"Looks fun, but messy." He looked at your mud covered fingers and forearms.

"Cmere and try it!" You nod your head over at him as he shook his head.

He had a look of disgust on his face. "Nu-uh. Then it's gonna get stuck all underneath my fingernails and that's gonna drive me insane."

"You can wash your hands!" You roll your eyes at him. "Grab a apron and come here!"

He did that, rolling up his sleeves and tying the apron around his waist. "Now what?"

"Sit behind me." He drags a chair directly beside you, but you push it away. "No. I mean literally, sit behind me."

He looks down at the chair you were sitting in then back at you. "There's no way that that's gonna work."

Your patients grows thin. "Shut up and sit!"

"Yes mam." He quickly spoke and sat on the stool.

There was room for him as you sat nearly all the way on the edge. It'd be easier for him so sit directly behind you so that you could guide both of his hands. His chest was pressed against your back as he leaned over to get a view of the clay.

"You're the teach, teach." He said near your ear.

You smashed the remains of the clay you were messing around with before patting your hands dry on your apron. "Gimmie your hands."

He did as he was told, bringing both hands up as you put yours on top of his. You didn't come to realize how big his hands were until you were sizing up yours with his.

You turned the machine on the slowest rotation and guided your hands on top of his, rounding the clay into a cylinder shape.

"I don't see how you do this." He cringed from the weird feeling of the wet clay. "This feels disgusting"

"You just have sensory issues." You joked with him.

You guided him to hollowing out the inside of the cylinder and continuously smoothing around it.

You take your hands off of his. "Okay now just continue smoothing it out." You point at the top part of the clay. "Fix that it's crooked."

You turned your head to the side to give him a quick look. You coudnt help but laugh at how concentrated he was.