28. comfortable

double upload, muwahaha.
(bc someone asked ^^)

as much as i want to update once a day or twice a week like i use to, i simply cannot. the two things that r stopping me from doing so is school and babysitting (which is a fucking nightmare btw) for the sake of my well being (that is extremely low bc of school rn🤗,) it's gonna b 1 chapter.

AND I BARELY UPLOAD ONE A WEEK SOMETIMES. IK SOME R PROBABLY WAITING FOR AN UPDATE ON THE DABI FIC, ITS COMING I SWEAR LMAOO.

oh and happy spooky szn btw. yall trick or treating, haunted houses or costume parties ECT ECT?!!? OH AND IF U R DRESSING UP FOR HALLOWEEN WHAT R U GONNA B🙀.

anywho,

enjoy this cute chapter lol,

~~~~~~~~~~

You quietly and slowly closed the front door.
You grabbed his hand, guiding him throughout the dark house. Everything was going good until a loud thud startled you, along with Satorus painful groans.

"My fucking toe—" He clenched his jaw.

"Shhh! I'm sorry, I didn't know we were so close to the table." You shushed him while trying not to laugh.

You lead him through the dark, (without any major injuries this time.) You headed to your parents bedroom to see if they were even here.
You didn't even have to peep through the door to find out if they were there. The loud and obnoxious snoring of your father had told you enough.

"I see where you get the snoring from." Satoru snickered before you slapped the back of his hand.

"Shut up, I don't snore." You whispered after making it to your room. You let go of his hand after turning on your LED lights.

"Nice room." He said, looking around.

Your room had lights running all around your ceiling, (talk about original.), a large body mirror that faced the side of your bed, a desk where you sat to draw or do your makeup, a small couch that was also near the desk, and a TV mounted on the wall.

"I don't mind you laying on my bed, so you can get comfortable if you want." You said before falling onto the bed. "I wasn't expecting them to be sleep. Usually their night birds."

He took off his shoes and neatly placed them out of the way as he also fell back on your bed. "I don't mind staying over if you don't feel like driving back another forty minutes."

"Are you sure?" You questioned. He nodded as you sat back up. "I didn't think they'd be sleep so I guess we could wait until the morning for them. I'll be back."

"Kay," He mumbled, watching you leave just to come back a couple minutes later with a pair of clothes in your hand along with towels.

"Catch." You tossed him a graphic tee with a pair of sweats.

"Where did you get these from?"

"They were originally a birthday gift for my cousin. I couldn't think of anything to get him so I got him clothes. I don't know if it'll fit on you but," You quietly pushed the door shut. "It's better than nothing right?"

He shook his head and tossed back the clothes. "I cant wear something you bought as a gift."

"Yeah you can," You chucked it back at him like a dodge ball. You were getting tired of playing catch with clothes. "Knowing him, his ass probably forgot about them. I bought these months ago and he has yet to come over to get them."

Satoru chuckled and gave in. "Alright, alright."

"There's a fresh bar of soap in the bottom of the cabinet, I'll let you shower first." You told him as he nodded and grabbed the towel, heading to the bathroom.