16. kids

i got that one tiktok sound that go like 'DB SB 32 72 🧑🏿‍🌾 THATS MY POTNA DEM.' it's stuck in my head, help.

anywho,

enjoy lol.

~~~~~

"Todo! It's been a while. I Havent seen you around campus." Satoru smiled. "How have you been?"

You brushed his hand off your shoulder as you stood listening to them. "It has," Todo started. "I've been doing well, just studying for the exams that are coming up. And you?"

"Doing the same as you." Satoru responded.

Todo glanced down at you, introducing himself. "I'm Todo."

"Y/n." You smiled.

"So who's this?" He looked back up at Satoru. "A friend?"

"I don't know." Satoru looked over at you with narrowed eyes. "She's been abusing me lately and friends don't normally do that.."

He flinched and grabs at his stinging chest that you just slapped, laughing and groaning in pain at the same time. "Yes," You innocently smiled. "We're friends."

"Alright then.." Todo chuckled. "I'll see you two later." He began walking away before saying one last thing. "By the way Satoru, nice hickeys."

He laughed while rubbing the back of his head. "Thanks— Ouchh!" That comment deserved another slap. Satoru had a cheeky grin on his face as he pushed up his glasses over his head. "Ya know that kick really hurted?"

"Good!"

"I get hit enough by Geto, now it's you too?! It was a funny joke!" Satoru tried defending himself.

"Not that!" You tug on the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer to you. He was taken by surprise, yet smirked at how aggressive you were. You carefully examine the bruise before harshly rubbing it with your thumb like a mother trying to aggressively clean the face of her child. Satoru hissed at the harsh sensation

"Y/n ow.."

It really was a hickey. Well— You been knew it was at first sight, but just didn't want to believe it.

"I didn't even noticed until I left out to class this morning."

"Yeah right.." You murmured before letting him go.

"Well next time," He straightens up. "I'll know."

"Oh I know.." You say before shaking your head with a perplexed expression. It took a second for what he said so casually to register. "Next time?" Did he really just say next time?! "There will be no next time you idiot!!"

His blue eyes stared right into yours before narrowing and looking away. A small grin formed on his lips before he uttered; "Alright Y/n."

"Now quit being a idiot and cover it up!" You say just as you were walking away, but he was quick to grab ahold of your wrist.

"Hold on, we're not done here yet." He pulls you back to him. "Why is it such a big deal?"

You eye him up and down before holing your hand at him. "It just looks like you don't give a damn about who see's.. And that's ghetto!"

"Ill cover it up if it bothers you that much."

"Thank you!" Finally. Cooperation.

"You owe me an apology for kicking my legs. Theyre still aching ya know."

"I don't owe you nothin." You mumbled underneath your breath as you walked away.

Satoru followed behind you like a lost puppy. "Wowww, I'll remember that Y/n."

"I woudnt care even if you forgot." You say with attitude.

"And anyway," Satoru drops that subject to being up another. "We should study again together, considering that exams are next week."

You were starting to get the feeling that he just wanted to hang out with you instead of actually study. "I thought you said your brain was gonna fall out from all the studying you were doing."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah it was definitely on the brink of falling out." He paused. "But it hasn't fell out yet! On a serious note though, its actually really helpful studying with you."

He almost bumped into you as you stopped to turn to him. "Really?"

"Yea!" He said as he slides his glasses back down his face. "You'd make a good teacher."

You stared at him for a moment as he raised an eyebrow. You turned away from him to continue walking and mumbled, "Liar."

"HUH?" He almost yelled. "I'm not lying?! What makes you think i'm lying?"

"Because I don't like kids."

"Really?"

"Taking care of them is a big responsibility." You told him as he was now walking shoulder to shoulder.

"So you don't like them because you don't want to take care of them?" He chuckled. "Yeah, that'll definitely get you jail time."

"Well when you put it like that." You rolled your eyes at him with a grin you couldn't hide. "Well when you put it like that.."

"Not too big on having kids myself either." He eventually saw where you were coming from as he continued. "But having a mini me doesn't sound that bad." He told you as you looked at him with your mouth slightly hung open. "What?!"

"Having a mini you running around sounds like a damn nightmare." You held in your laughter as he had an offended look on his face.

"And plus, that's why the father is there to help with the kid. The responsibility of a child shouldn't just be on the mother." Satoru said.

"Yea but men are useless sometimes." You mumbled underneath your breath.

He grabbed at his aching chest from that comment as you chuckled. "Ouch."

"Son or daughter?" You suddenly asked.

"What?"

"If you had kids, which one?"

Satoru crossed his arms and hummed. "Honestly it woudnt matter to me. If I had a daughter i'd spoil the brat with anything and everything. If I had a son I'd raise him to be like me. A strong, handsome and smart man." He looked over, "What about you?"

You could agree with everything but the smart part. "Daughter obviously."

"For someone who doesn't want kids said that awfully fast reply." Satoru teased.

Satoru pushed open the door to outside as you saw everyone still in their same spots.

"I actually think you'd be a great mother Y/n." Satoru said which made you turn to him. "And a wife." He smiled.

Your stomach couldn't help but allow the butterflies to flutter in. But it was only so long before you immediately killed them. "How did we even get on this stupid subject?!"

"I said that your a good teacher— And you still didn't answer my question if we could study together!"

"If it'll get you to shut up then fine."

"Yaaay!" He celebrated like a child.

"Shut up before I change my mind!" You nearly yelled as he laughed.

~~~~~~

i'm terrified of having kids bc of the pain of giving birth 💀.

and for those who do want kids i got a lil question. would u rather have a son or daughter and why?

me personally, i actually want a son. i cant think of a particularly reason tho. i'd rather just have a boy over a girl.

(5/4/23 edit: yall killin me with these gay son or thot daughter comments😂)

hope u enjoyed this lil cute chapter,

have a gr8 day ^^