36. idiot

what it dooo!?!

been a while, (again🧍🏽‍♀️). i haven't forgotten abt any of my stories, i promise yall LMAO.

just bc i don't update doesn't mean i'm not writing. jus been busy with school, grades, writers block, and many more dumb problems.

i havent said this in a while but i appreciate all the support i've been getting on this fic (my most popular one🥸) AND my other ones. i freaking mean it when i say getting good reactions and over all responses from people really does motivate me to write more.

anyways enough of me babbling,

enjoy ;)

~~~~

"Y/n, cmon they're waiting on us!"

You felt how Nobara tapped at your still foot, walking past your bed to head to the bathroom.

"Who the hell is waiting for us?" You uttered with your eyes still closed. You were already annoyed and you just woke up. Not at Nobara though. It was at the headscarf that was meant to wrap around your braids but was always halfway off your head when you woke up.

"We all agreed to meet at the library, remember?" Nobara replied as she dodged the scarf that was tossed onto the ground out of irritation. To which she quickly snatched off the ground to throw right back on your bed. "And stop throwing shit on the floor."

"Can't you just Facetime me while you're down there with them?" The thought of getting out of your comfortable bed was all just too much.

"Get up!" She firmly said as if she were some impatient mother.

Sighing through your nose, you sluggishly got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. It didn't take long for you to get ready since you decided to keep on the clothes you slept in, which was a tank top and comfortable baggy pants. After brushing your teeth you let your braids hang loosely only at the fact that you just didn't feel like trying to put it in a bun.

You slid on socks and slides and lastly grabbed your phone before following Nobara out of the dorm to head towards the library.

"Is everyone there?" You asked as you followed behind Nobara.

"Dunno. Itadori just spammed text me telling me that they were waiting on us. He's lucky I had silence off on my phone, otherwise we'd both still be asleep!"

"Really, that small sound woke you up? Why didn't he just call?"

"Because he used to call me just to bother me." She walked backwards, a serious expression on her face as she continued. "So I told him I'd kill him if he ever calls me for something that isn't important!"

"Well, has he called you ever since?"

Nobara pushed open the door that led to the library, letting you in first as she smirked. "He's still breathing isn't he?"

You giggled and walked into the silent empty  library, glaring around to find where the others were at. It didn't take long to find them after hearing your name being aggressively whispered by Itadori himself.

All grouped together were Geto, Maki, Itadori,  and Megumi at a table. Everyone but Satoru was there, which left you confused.

"About time you two show up." Maki says as she pushes up her glasses.

"Yeah! Thought that we'd have to come and find you ourselves!" Itadori pitched in.

"We?" Megumi mumbled with his chin tucked comfortably in the palm of his hand.