Chapter - 9 Conflicts

Hello my dear readers. I am very sorry for not being able to update this story for a very long time. 🥺🥺 I have been occupied with one thing or other and then came my mind block phase for a while... Well since now I am back on track 😉you will be getting regular updates henceforth.

Now enough of my talks...enjoy the next part...😉

Khushi looked at the images again and again, from every angle and sat back on her chair as she couldn't understand what is happening in front of her. She pulled away her specs and rubbed her eyes before she again put it back to look in to the images. She wanted to see more when she heard noises coming from other room. Lunch time is getting over. I should take it back home. She decided and quickly took all the images from the machine and copied them in her drive and deleted entire data from the system and pulled the bed out before shutting the MRI machine off. She grabbed the drive putting in her jeans while going inside the room where Arnav was still lying looking around as he came out of the machine.

"Arnav it's done. Get dressed fast. We need to leave before anyone sees you here." She said looking back and forth from door.

Arnav sensed the tension in her voice "is everything ok?"

Khushi looked at him little startled "yeah everything ok. I can't risk you here anymore"

Arnav nodded and quickly got changed into older clothes and the hid the device again beneath the shirt on his back which he hid in his cloths while changing.

Khushi was waiting outside as she thanked the man who gave her the key and made and excuse to leave the place. She signaled Arnav who came behind her and they left from the back door exit before anyone known to her can get to see them.

Khushi took a deep breath to calm herself as they reached near her car and looked at eat out and her stomach grumbled
"Arnav you sit in the car while I buy something to eat from that store. Don't look anywhere and cover your face. It's public area and police might patrol here" she said to a confused Arnav and left quickly after opening door of the car for him.

What she mean by that? He wondered. But he quickly looked around and above and closed his eyes and stood against the car instead of sitting inside. After a while he opened his eyes and sat inside the car. He quickly gave a glance to the place she went and took out the device from his back. He flipped it for the instructions which he followed and within few seconds there was a red light flashing from it. He sighed in relief and hid it back.

Khushi came with some packets and kept it on the back seat before getting them back to road to her home.

"We need to buy some clothes for you and since I can't take risk we will go to single shop to buy everything for you.. ok?" She said while driving towards the market.

Arnav looked at her but didn't replied to her and then again looked at the places passing by.

Khushi gave him a fleeting look before looking ahead on the road.

After few minutes khushi parked her car in the market parking. " Let's go"

"Where?" Arnav asked her confused.

"To clothes store where else.." she said getting out of the car..

"I won't come.. you go and do your work. I will be here only"

"Arnav didn't you listened to me when I said that we need to buy your clothes... How can I buy it myself?" She asked raising her eyebrows at him

"Clothes...." Arnav repeated but still kept looking at her.

Khushi looked at him observing his behaviour. "Yes clothes..." She pulled his shirt sleeves making him stiff a little, which she noticed... "You need more of these clothes as you don't have any and I can't let a stinking man live in my house. So you better come with me." She said while getting out of the car from her side.