Ch - 4 Step by Step

Hi guys, i m so glad to see all your lovely comments. Some of you are having very interesting thoughts about Arnav and his background...and i am so happy to see that you all are finding it interesting. Thank you for your inputs and now enjoy the next part... :)

Khushi had a heartfelt smile which and felt amazing after all this time, she doesn't know why but this man in front of her make her comfortable that too when she had met him quite a few hours back ...strange...letting her wandering thoughts aside she just made him lie down again and ask him to sleep and left to her own room to get other works done before going with him as she promised...

Khushi looked at her room messed with a shocked and frowned face "Hey Devi Maiya...in all that hectic schedule and this accident my room too looks like an accident site now...I am soo tired and now all this ...hmpf.." she scrunched her nose and fit her slipping specs again in position on her nose she started cleaning task.

An hour later, Khushi was quite impressed with her work "that's nice...well done ..hmmm I can lie down for a while before having shower ..."*yawn* sliding on the bed she rested but gone to sleep owing to tiredness for some hours until woke up with a sound.

She tilted her head to clock with a gasp followed again by frown "how did I slept for so long ?? and I have to take shower too..." she turned only to be confused seeing blanket on her "hey I didn't put on blanket did I ? ahhh...tiredness getting on me so much nowadays" she slid out of the blanket to check on Arnav only to see him checking out something on racks... she quickly went to him thinking he might be needing something.

"hey Arnav..do you need anything?? Are you feeling ok ?? is it paining too much ?? how and why did you get up like that ?"

Arnav was startled and turned to see khushi concerned face and eyes asking him and he smiled before replying "No ..Nothing I was just feeling bored and thought to see around as you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up..."

Khushi felt warm feeling but suddenly something came in her mind and she asked before controlling her mouth "so you came to my room and even put blanket on me?" later she bit her lip realizing what she blurted and averted her eyes.

Arnav too was flustered for a bit but did gave honest answer " urrmmm ...well...yeah...umm" before he could say something he jumped on Khushi tone

"hey devi maiya... are you insane ?? didn't I told you take rest ?? Your wounds are still not healed and you are roaming around like this in pain ??...your hands and legs still have major wounds...you are not even able to eat properly with hands and walk properly...I am your doctor and I will tell you what you should do or not okay ??" arnav still staring at her wide eyes and fuming face "did you get that ??" arnav saw her finger pointing towards him with cute frown which made him feel so strangely warm seeing this concern from her and without more thinking he nodded to her..

Khushi feeling relieved smiled "great...now be a good boy and lie down on bed" she turned to move but halted and turned back to see him still gazing at her "I said lie down"... Arnav immediately came out of staring session and walk to his bed slowly as he still have pain in legs and lied down as Khushi said or more precisely ordered him to.

While Khushi again checked upon him "gosh persons like you really make us crazy and you being my friend now is hell bent on making me mad" she frowned a little "now just take rest and no roaming around or else I won't take you to your vehicle" she immediately noticed his eyes being more uncertain and little furious "don't give me that look ...you have become my friend so it's one more relation you have with me... but don't think I will let go my doc side and compromise with this... so ...here is simple deal ..you do as I say and I will take you to that place..." arnav's confused and slight fury changed now into amusement by seeing his new friend ordering him like this and before he could say anything khushi stopped him "well you can't say no to me ...you don't have any choice ...so its final and now rest while I go and have shower and then bring lunch for us" with that she left for her room leaving arnav with small smile.