Chapter - 11 Plans

Hi everyone, I am back with another update. Enjoy 😉

Three of them look stunned as the device got connected. Tranquil immediately punched the buttons to contact his brother worried to no end for his safety only to be taken back by another shock and surprise.
"ይህ እንዴት ሊሆን ይችላል?" ("How can this be possible?...")

Azursk came closer to his shocked brother and was more worried watching his reaction. "ምን ተፈጠረ?" የተገናኘ መሆኑን ያሳያል። ለምን እሱን አታነጋግረውም?" ("What happened?" It's showing connected. Why aren't you contacting him?")

Dar was confused looking at both of them as he came closer to look the screen of the device. "የቦታውን መጋጠሚያዎች እያሳየ ነው ግን እዚህ የለም" ("It's showing coordinates of the place but it's not here")

"በትክክል.." ("Exactly..")

"ትራን እባክህ ይህን አታድርግ። በመጨረሻው የትዕግስት ክር ላይ ተንጠልጥያለሁ። የመጋጠሚያዎች ጉዳይ ምንድን ነው? የት ነው?" ("Tran please don't do this. I am already hanging on last thread of my patience. What is the matter with the coordinates? Where is it?") He tried to push him to look for himself not getting why he is getting more shocked.

"እሱ በታላቅ እናት ቤት ነው" ("He is at elder mother's real home") Tran said slowly with disbelief all over his face.

"ምንድን?" ("What?") both Azursk and Dar said shocked but Tran only nodded while pointing to other screen showing the details of the location of device.

"ግን እንዴት እዚያ አረፈ? እሱ በአቅራቢያ ያለ መስሎኝ ነበር ነገር ግን በምንም መልኩ ሩቅ አይደለም" ("But how did he landed there? I thought he was nearby but not that far by any means") Tran said confused.

"ተጨማሪ ጊዜ አናባክን እና እሱን አናግኘው። በትክክል የሆነውን ነገር እሱ ብቻ ነው የሚናገረው። ያን ያህል ሄዶ ቢሆን ኖሮ ከዓይን የሚያየው በላይ አለ ማለት ነው" ("Let's not waste more time and contact him. Only he can tell what exactly happened. If he had gone that far it means there is more than what meets the eye") Azursk said seriously while they nodded to his reasoning.

Tran immediately touched the screen to make some patterns and a wave was seen traveling on the screen as they waited for other end to respond.

"ወንድም" ("Brother") Tran called out desperately.

"ወንድም" ("Brother") Azursk called out too hoping to get response.

"እየሰራ ነው? ለምን አይመልስም?" ("Is it working? Why he is not answering?")

"በእኛ መጨረሻ ላይ እየሰራ ነው እና እሱ እንደጀመረ ያሳያል። ግን ለምን ምላሽ እንደማይሰጥ አላውቅም" ("It's working on our end and it shows he has initiated it. But I don't know why he is not responding?")

Tran kept on checking the device and parameters. He was trying to get through when they heard the voice they were desperate to hear.

("Azu? Tran?")...

"ወንድም" ("Brother..") both of them called out together.

Arnav was relieved when the device got connected and he thought to talk to Khushi later as this was much important. He pressed some icons on the device but he couldn't see anything on device. For a while he thought it wasn't connecting but soon he heard their voice. And he called out them. He knew they will be searching for him and worried to no ends.