Chapter - 10 Mystery

Hi everyone, I know I have left this place for a very long time due to personal issues and I couldn't help it as the circumstances didn't helped me either.

But now I felt like coming back and so I am here. I am not going to promise weekly updates as it's too much stress to write like that but I will write for sure.

I also want to tell you guys that I am going a bit slow in the story as I want to write on some small details as well. So I hope you guys won't mind.

Enjoy the update. :-)

She didn’t knew that Arnav heard those words about her. She was used to hear such remarks as it’s common with people like her and it didn’t hurt her the way it hurt when he said it.

Why? She don’t know what’s happening with her? Why his words are affecting her when she never paid attention to what anyone say about her?

“No khushi you can’t think about this anymore.. Never…” she took out her specs to wipe her rebellious tears with her night shirt and took deep breaths to calm herself.

She wore her specs and went to her study room which was connected from her bedroom and it was her mini lab too.  She went inside locking it and sat on her chair.

She looked out of the window in the dark sky. She always wanted to become a researcher and she had faced so many obstacles to get a Ph.D in molecular human genetics but people don’t respect her for that. Weird.

For her research she needed patients data and that wasn’t possible until she ties up with a hospital. So along with her job in research institute she had to spend some months in hospital till she gets the data and that’s why she is living away from her parents till this work is over.

Hospital is a different story though, they are mostly professional doctors who treats patients and hate people like us because they think we are fake doctors which she never minded because according to her they just feel jealous. That’s simply clash of two professions. She never felt low when those doctors made remarks or jokes on her profession or degree.. okay she did felt bad to be honest but never the way she felt today. It felt like as if her own person have hurt her, but he is not her anyone... Isn’t it?

He is just a friend till he go back to place wherever that is... But even then she is feeling hurt.. why? Yet again her tears made way and frustratingly she threw her notebook and papers from the desk when her eyes fell on the storage drive she brought from the hospital and quickly went to her bedside to take the drive. She came back to her seat and opened her laptop and waited for the login.

It must be my imagination... no it cannot be true... its not possible..
she thought to herself. The moment her system got on she logged in and plugged in her hard drive. Opening first file she checked the images one by one and her heart picked up the pace..

No..way.. this must be wrong.. this had to be wrong.. she quickly opened another file and played the video shocking her more than ever. She looked though each file and sat back on chair shocked and her fingers trembled with the realisation.

“No... This can’t be true... Such thing doesn’t exist...isn’t it?” she can’t believe what she was seeing through her eyes. She cleaned her specs and eyes two three times thinking it may be her illusion but she can’t deny the these evidences anymore...

She stood up from her seat and started pacing to and fro muttering to herself.

“How can this happen?? I myself cleaned his wound and it was deep enough to take at least a month. How can his tissues repair within 48 hours? No... Its impossible...” she stopped again in front of her computer