Ch -1 Uknown

Khushi got shocked after seeing the man again unconscious in front of her. She checked his breathing and got relief to know that he is still alive but saw his blood spreading over her and on-road too. She checked him once again and concluded with herself "Hey Devi Maiya ...he is bleeding too much and need immediate treatment" after a pause "but the hospital is far away...what if something happened to him during the journey ...?? No No No... I can't take the risk... I have to take him my home" deciding with herself she tried to get him in her car... but alas he is heavy... "Hey Bhagwaan... how much does he eat ?...must be from wrestler background...or wrestler himself...? But no Khushi you have to do this...you have to save him ...common pull him...aaahhh...and...get ... into the caarr..." Khushi kept chanting her Devi maiya name and finally she was able to put him carefully in her car making sure his wounds don't squeeze too much and strapped him well so that he doesn't move.

During the few minutes of drive to her home, she just prayed for him to be able to pull through this...unknowingly she kept her hand on his as if assuring him that she will save him...seeing his condition was making her feel terrible from inside as if she will lose something important from her life...she don't have answers to her these sudden feelings but every time his eyes pulled her to him ...as if talking to her..asking help from her and something more which she don't know...

She parked the car and brought the man inside her house with difficulties...as she was alone and it was good. She doesn't want anyone to see her bringing him like this and was succeeded in it without getting noticed.

She carefully put the man on the bed and decided to get everything ready for his immediate treatment. She started examining his wounds which were all over the body making her wonder the intensity of the situation he might have faced. She slowly discarded his clothes which were bloodstained. For the first time, Khushi felt hesitant to do so "what happened to you Khushi ??" she questioned herself "why are you feeling soo conscious about this ?" while discarding his clothes she came across very strange things which made her question about the person's identity... The eyes she saw and now this mark on his chest. She thought, why someone will have this thing on the chest and that too like hiding it? Its soo weird type of mark. She was all time debating and questioning with herself started dressing his wounds which made him flinch in pain even in his unconscious state. And she was feeling his pain...every time the man flinched or made a sound of discomfort it hurt her and she tried her best so that he didn't feel pain and made him as comfortable as she could. She knows nothing about him but still feels something very different and something connecting with this man. She remembered his eyes which held pain, hope, and trust which made her so concerned for him all of a sudden.

Once she completed his dressing and making him wear lose outfit she gave him an injection of painkillers and attached a drip for him. She was debating within herself again I have done everything and I hope he doesn't have internal injuries...but what if he encounters some other problem which is not visible now? she decided something and went to other room and brought something with her.. "I should take his blood sample for a check-up later and tomorrow I can get it checked for all the possibilities of his health issues and even get him checked properly in hospital" she draw the blood in a vial and kept it in her other room safely and returned back to him.

Khushi talking to herself in whispers "don't know who is he? Why he got soo badly hurt? And who was he fighting with ?? and what might have happened?? Seeing him like this it's confirmed that it was a fight and he survived all these injuries... what if someone wanted to kill him??" she gasped "oh no what if he wanted to kill someone ?? or maybe he is the bad person...hey devi maiya ...I hope he doesn't kill me after getting well like I have seen in movies... No.. no .. why he will kill me ?? I ... I .. helped him haina ??... so he should thank me not kill me...oh no .. I hope I didn't do anything wrong... but ..but.. what to do devi maiya... I couldn't help it .. it's my duty to save people and he needed me..and ..and his eyes..." Khushi again got lost in that moment when the man looked at her... "No devi maiya he is a good person ...his eyes were soo innocent...and he was asking my help ... I don't think he is a bad guy... he might have been the victim...haan I am right ...he is a good person and wanted me to help him" and Khushi finally smiled again after all her thoughts come to end...