Ch - 2 Little Conversation?

Hi guys, thank you for your lovely comments... enjoy the next part ;)

Khushi looked after him for the whole night. She doesn't know why she was having so much of protectiveness for this stranger. She checked his vitals every hour. Soon it was dawn, she decided to have a shower & prepare breakfast for both of them & hence she slowly took her hand out from his grip and moved from there.

After sometime,

"አሀ" ("ahhh") he muttered & tried to move his hands but felt a sudden pain shooting through his hand. Slowly he opened his eyes & looked around.

የት ነው ያለሁት (Where am I?) he thought. He got a faint memory of his accident then a girl calling out. He looked at himself, found bare-chested & some stitches in his hand & shoulders. He tried to move from there but don't have any energy for standing up. He thought that he needs to do something soon and get out from here. He saw the window near his bed and hopes dawn in him. He slowly removed the curtains and felt sun rays on him coming through the window glasses and he felt his energy coming back. But he heard same sweet voice addressing him right that moment.

"Good morning, so you are up? How are you feeling?" Khushi asked holding the breakfast in her hand. He looked at her startled, hearing her language. He knew this language. He is familiar with this.

"የት ነው ያለሁት" ("Where am I?") without his knowledge he asked her.

"What?" She asked not understanding his words.

He paused and looked at her for while and thought deep "where am I?" he asked after a while

"ohh.. hmmm...you are in my home...yesterday you came across my car & were injured and unconscious. So that's why you are here." Khushi said placing the tray on the table next to the bed.

"This place? This language?" he asked to her.

Hey Devi Maiya, is he having some memory loss? No...no...he doesn't have any head injuries...but what if he had...maybe that's why he is asking about the place and language. But he is too speaking Hindi na..? Khushi thought after hearing his question.

"I am Dr. Khushi & now you are in Delhi. Also, we are speaking in Hindi. Do you remember your name?" Khushi asked crossing her fingers together.

"DELHI" "HINDI" Arnav only heard these two words. Images of a lady & a small boy flashed in front of his eyes.

Without getting a reply from him, Khushi asked his name again. Not getting his response she tapped on his hand & waved her hands in front of him.

"humph" he said startled

"I asked your name...do you remember your name?" she asked again

"Arnav..."He said in his husky voice.

"Hmm...nice name... ok Arnav, let me check your wounds." Khushi moved near him & checked his wounds. But what she saw made her surprised. His wounds were almost healed though it will take sometime more..but still it's fast. Initially while inspecting the wounds she knew that it will take at least a week or more for those wounds to get healed to a certain extent but..but now... She was confused & shocked. Then she checked his vitals & dressed his wounds again without saying a word.

"So here you go...now it is time for your breakfast" she said after completing the dressing & taking the soup bowl next to her.

"You may find difficult for eating with your hands. So I think I should feed you this soup." She said

Khushi moved the spoon near to his lips, but he moved his head leftward. Then she moved the spoon to that direction, but again he moved back.

"Hmm, Arnav did you ate anything earlier or something special?" Khushi asked with suspicion and tried to get his attention. Arnav looked at her with confusion...

"Because in the mere few hours of one night you are healed alot. Did you have any special kind of food & medicine for that? Plss tell me too ..it will help me alot" Khushi giggled at Arnav but he still remained expressionless.

"Ok now have your food." Khushi moved the spoon near to his rough lips but again he moved away.

"Hey Devi Maiya, how did your mother made you eat food? I think you must have been so stubborn then too. You would have given her a tough time, haven't you?" Khushi said after getting irritated with his stubborn behavior.

His face paled remembering about his mother. How she made him eat food. How he refused it. How she tricked him to have food.

But, Khushi continued her blabbering & pushed a spoon full of soup into his mouth which he now accepted while remembering about his mother.

"Finally you had it. It looks like I should talk about your mom so that you will have your food." She gave him the spoon full of soup again & looked at the pain reflected in his eyes.

I don't know about his background then how can I talk about his family? What if he is an orphan? She thought feeling like a fool.

"Arnav, are you new to delhi?" He nodded his head. "Should I inform about you to your any relative or friend?" He didn't answered her.

"You know I made this soup myself. It is good, isn't it?" she tried to make a conversation.

Again he nodded his head. For all the following questions by Khushi, Arnav will nod his head or hmmed as the answers. Khushi understood that he will not talk much so stopped her blabbering & finished feeding him. She laid him on the bed & thought to take him to the hospital for further checkups. She knew she have to wait for all answers from him ...right from his identity to his accident ...he is in trauma for sure.

"Arnav, you should be moved to the hospital for further checkups. I will arrange everything, you don't need to worry about it." Saying this Khushi took her mobile & called someone while moving near to the door.

Arnav first didn't understand what was in her hand, but he was sure that it was for making communication with another person. At that second he didn't care about his wounds or health, he leaps forward by tolerating the sudden pain throbbing through his body. And the next moment khushi felt her mobile phone being snatched from her hand & he pinned her to the wall with aggressively.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about me? No one should know that I am here with you. Is that understood?" he commanded with enraged eyes which made her frighten to the core. She felt numbness after deciphering what had just happened.

"IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" he shouted at her digging his fingers into her arms making her wince in pain.

"Yes...yes" Khushi muttered looking into his bloodshot eyes.

******

Somewhere,

" አለቃ በእኛ ላይ በጣም ተቆጥቶ እቅዱን ለውጦታል. እኛ በተቻለ ፍጥነት እሱን መፈለግ አለብን አለዚያም ሕልውናችን አደጋ ላይ ነው . ሞኞች ሆይ ፣ ስለ እሱ ያለበትን ቦታ ከመፈለግ ይልቅ እዚህ ለምን ቆሙ? ሄደው ያግኙት ፡፡ በማንኛውም ወጪ በሕይወት እንዲኖር እፈልጋለሁ". ("boss is very angry on us and he also changed the plan. We need to find him as soon as possible or else our existence will be in danger. You morons, why are you standing here instead of searching about his whereabouts? GO & FIND HIM. I want him alive at any cost") he ordered his men in anger.