Ch - 7 Doubts

Hi, guys thank you for your lovely comments. I am sorry for the delay in the post. Now I stop the my crappy talk and begin the next part.. Enjoy .... :)

Khushi didn't knew why she felt disappointed all of sudden. She had never felt these emotions ever before. Why it's bothering me so much? If he had some people related to him, then why he doesn't tell me anything? He agreed to be my friend right? She sighed deep. She tried to peek more when suddenly she stepped over a stool making noise. She gasp in shock and saw him stiffen at the noise she quickly made her way back to her bedroom and locked the door. She gasped for breath and sat on bed worried hoping he didn't came to know about her being sneaking on him. She quietly lay back on the bed and thought about everything happening around her ever since he came in her life. In just two days this all is happening with her but all she doesn't get till now is why she feels pulled to him? "What is happening to me Devi Maiya?" she whispered to herself before sleep took over.

Arnav was relieved getting the band and he quickly wore it but he needed that device to contact them. He looked around the room and quietly got up limping towards the door leading to verandah. He stopped for a moment and looked at another door where Khushi was sleeping. He sighed deep thinking about her, he had made her friend and even then he just couldn't tell her about himself and the things going on. He knew that she tried a lot to ask him indirectly in the machine they were travelling but he just can't tell her yet. He felt bad and he don't know why. May be she helped him or maybe she is different and he felt close to her in unknown way.

He went to the.. ምን ብላ ጠራችው? Vera..veran..yeah verandah (what she called it? Vera..veran..yeah verandah). He quickly searched around the small cabinets and finally found the box. He was opening it when he heard her footsteps even though she was trying hard to not to let him know but she don't know him. He could have turned to her to make her know that he caught her sneaking on him but he couldn't and he just can't. He remained still until she came closer and something dropped due to her. He resisted the urge to look at her and soon he felt her speeding back to her room. He took deep breath and closed the box and took it with him to his room.

He laid down on bed and opened the box again. He took the device out and flipped it around to find the inscription written over it. He remembered him telling about the instructions written over it. He read all of it carefully and initiated the device but it wasn't starting up. "common start...I need you buddy" he whispered to himself... "why am I speaking her language?" he rolled his eyes at himself... he again tried to start device but it just wouldn't. He sighed and pulled his hairs harshly. He kept thinking about it when it struck him and he quickly pulled away the cloth covering the glass. He looked all over around and sighed... that's the reason...he whispered.. He know now he need to wait till it comes and he placed the device back and put it back in the box and hid it beneath the bed. He closed his eyes and tried to get some rest but not before missing his closest people who mean world to him.

*****

Loud ringing of the alarm broke her sleep and she tried to shut it off. She got up and stretched herself yawning and rubbing her eyes she looked for her specs before getting off the bed and still felt too tired to get up when its already 7 a.m. She looked around and sighed, she don't remember when she slept off while thinking about him and that last night event. Thoughts and doubts roamed in her head like lightning. Why I am thinking so much about it? Why does it matter to me? She gets frustrated with her thoughts. "No..i am not going to think anymore regarding that stupid ring..i mean the box..just get him cured and ask him to leave..it's not that he is dying to be my friend anyways...yeah so that's final..." she nodded to herself before getting up to get ready for the day.