Ch - 5 Curiosity

Hello, everyone, I am back with another update and I hope you will like this update too.

Thank you for the lovely comments.. enjoy :) 

Khushi looked at the clock and saw the time it was 9 P.M. in the night. She quickly made dinner for them and went to inform Arnav so that they can leave after dinner.

"Arnav, dinner is ready..." she stopped herself in mid-sentence as she saw him looking at books like he had never seen a book in his life. He was turning the book upside down and sometimes rotating in all angles. Then he flipped open book trying to read by scrutinizing by narrowing his eyes. Is he illiterate? She wondered...but no one picks books like this. Isn't it? she was about to speak when he suddenly turned to her looking nervous as if caught red-handed...

Arnav was wide awake for a while and was feeling helpless. እኔ ወደዚያ ቦታ መድረስ እና እነሱን ለማግኘት መሞከር አለብኝ (I need to get to that place and try to contact them)...his thoughts were broken by sounds coming from other room. He could hear her moving around the room and then from the place from where she brought those weird types of eating thing though it tasted good, but he hadn't been eating such....sigh.. He looked in his front and saw a box in box type thing... ምንድን ነው? በውስጡ የተቀመጡ ብዙ ነገሮች ነበሩ ..(What is it? There were soo many things kept in it..) He tried to get up but pain shot through him again...he He looked outside the window and sighed at the darkness. ቶሎ መውጣት እፈልጋለሁ (I need to go out soon)...he turned again bearing the pain when this lengthy slim wire came off making his this body cover open and leaving him naked in front... ምን አለች. Ro ro ይህ robe ሌላ የጠቀሰችውን ረሳሁ (what did she say..ro..rob...yeah robe...what else she mentioned I forgot...) he again crossed the wire remembering the way she tied for him... እሷ በጣም ደህና አይደለችም... ፊቷ በዚያን ጊዜ ቀይ ነበር... ሁል ጊዜ እኔን በመገናኘት ምክንያት ሊሆን ይችላል... ግን ፊቷ ብዙ ጊዜ ቀይ ነው... ብጠይቃት ግራ ተጋብቼ ይሆን? (she wasn't well too...her face was red that time...it must be due to attending to me all time...but her face is most of time gets red ...may be I shud ask her?) After tying the long wire again he stood up painfully and moved to the box...

There were soo many rectangle type things in that box. He picked up one rectangle stuff and rotated it in all angles and then he saw something written on two sides... የእሱ ዓይነት ዓይነት ስክሪፕት ምንድን ነው? ብዙም የታወቀ ይመስላል ምናልባት ስለዚህ ቦታ የበለጠ መረጃ ማግኘት እችል ይሆናል.. (Its some type of script, what is it? It seems familiar, maybe I can get some more information about this place.) He opened it and tried to concentrate to read the script written. He was trying to concentrate when he gasped realizing the script... እዚህ የተናገርኩት ነበር... መቼ ነው የታየኝ (it was what I was speaking here...it's what i was showed to me when)... he quickly kept the thing back overwhelmed and took another one frantically it had slight different script and had loads of images...he was going to explore when he was startled by her presence behind him on entrance.. He quickly turned around keeping the thing back...he was bit nervous...